+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

saudi iakama should we attach it to our profile?

S

sutyfornow

Those residing in saudi arabia or any gulf country.. is it mandatory to attach our residency Id or ikama in our immigration application?

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
sutyfornow said:
Those residing in saudi arabia or any gulf country.. is it mandatory to attach our residency Id or ikama in our immigration application?
Passport will be your ID.

SaaZ77

Jan 21, 2016
Hello Seniors,

Iam residing in Saudi Arabia under my husbands sponsorship and working as an accountant since last 3.5 years. We are planning to apply for Canada Immigration through EE and found my CRS score more than my husband's. So I will be the Principal applicant.

There is a statement on my Iqama saying "Not authorized to work" though it is very common here in Saudi Arabia for expat women to work in corporates and even government officials are aware of this.

Does this make any issue and IRCC will reject my application due to this ? My company is ready to provide me all the required reference letters.

Do we need to provide a copy of Iqama as well along with EE application ?

Any applicants here on this forum who applied from Saudi Arabia and IRCC requested them Iqama copy as well ?

Seniors...Appreciate your response as Iam very much concerned and about to make a decision.

Sorry for bringing up this topic again since I didn't received any suitable response from Middle-east/Saudi applicants.

Thanks in advance,

SAZ

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
im based in the UAE - i dont think i have been asked to or submitted my Emirates ID (in your case iqama) in my application so far... its only passport and passport pages which is required.

however, if you are legally not permitted to work in KSA, that might be a problem... so if you ask me i would avoid as far as possible to send anything related to iqama which says not permitted to work.

now there is another issue - you will need to submit copies of your visas and stampings in your passport, if on your residence visa it says not permitted to work - i can forsee that to be a problem also... whether you can write an LOE convincing enough for the immigration officer to rule in your favor - thats a different story...

i'm not saying you will be rejected, no... but i'm saying that could be a problem.

SaaZ77

Jan 21, 2016
thestunner316 said:
im based in the UAE - i dont think i have been asked to or submitted my Emirates ID (in your case iqama) in my application so far... its only passport and passport pages which is required.

however, if you are legally not permitted to work in KSA, that might be a problem... so if you ask me i would avoid as far as possible to send anything related to iqama which says not permitted to work.

now there is another issue - you will need to submit copies of your visas and stampings in your passport, if on your residence visa it says not permitted to work - i can forsee that to be a problem also... whether you can write an LOE convincing enough for the immigration officer to rule in your favor - thats a different story...

i'm not saying you will be rejected, no... but i'm saying that could be a problem.
Many thanks thestunner316 for the info. Appreciate it.

SaaZ77

Jan 21, 2016
thestunner316 said:
how much is the ponts difference between you and your spouse ?
Iam scoring 411 in CRS while my husband is at 387. Both with CLB9. Do you think any chance of being invited by OINP at 411 ? I am an accountant with 1111 NOC Code.
Thanks,

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SaaZ77 said:
Iam scoring 411 in CRS while my husband is at 387. Both with CLB9. Do you think any chance of being invited by OINP at 411 ? I am an accountant with 1111 NOC Code.
Thanks,
OK. are you CLB9 in all 4 modules ? what is your individial ielts score ?

411 yes there is a chance for OINP, but i have heard on their threads that OINP stopped giving PT notifiations a few weeks back... will have to wait for the program to restart again. maybe you can look at other PNP options also

Nadatz10

Oct 29, 2018
Hi. I was wondering what happened with your case as I'm going through the same situation. Did you apply and if yes, did you submit your iqama at any point?

Hello Seniors,

Iam residing in Saudi Arabia under my husbands sponsorship and working as an accountant since last 3.5 years. We are planning to apply for Canada Immigration through EE and found my CRS score more than my husband's. So I will be the Principal applicant.

There is a statement on my Iqama saying "Not authorized to work" though it is very common here in Saudi Arabia for expat women to work in corporates and even government officials are aware of this.

Does this make any issue and IRCC will reject my application due to this ? My company is ready to provide me all the required reference letters.

Do we need to provide a copy of Iqama as well along with EE application ?

Any applicants here on this forum who applied from Saudi Arabia and IRCC requested them Iqama copy as well ?

Seniors...Appreciate your response as Iam very much concerned and about to make a decision.

Sorry for bringing up this topic again since I didn't received any suitable response from Middle-east/Saudi applicants.

Thanks in advance,

SAZ