+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi expels all Canada Deplomats - Clarification

rajesh1986

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
Hi Guys..

Updating here I received the PPR.. I hope you guys will get it so so soon <3.. i'm going to Riyadh on Monday to submit my passport to VFS Global..
wish me luck.
Congrats.. That means the diplomatic issue does not have any impact to the PPR. Thanks God.

What is your AOR ? And what about travel history.

Mine 7th July and I have 3 country travels including Qatar, Dubai, Saudi. Expecting to receive it soon.

San.Jamous

Star Member
Feb 4, 2018
my AOR was on 4th of May.. so it took about 5 months and a half.. Yeah I traveled a lot actually in the past 10 years.. to 9 countries I think, a few countries more than once. So yeah,. You will be receiving yours soon I'm sure.

nafstyle

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
my AOR was on 4th of May.. so it took about 5 months and a half.. Yeah I traveled a lot actually in the past 10 years.. to 9 countries I think, a few countries more than once. So yeah,. You will be receiving yours soon I'm sure.
I have this question to be answered by a successful PR member.. Did you attach any affidavit for your translated document in Saudi Arabia?
If so, where did you get it done?

safarizone

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Hi Sam,

How you submitted documents from Saudi Arabia to Abu Dhabi visa office? via Aramex?
And how you put return airway bill?

Thank You
Get on your knees and pray to God for help.

Also, yes. Go to the VFS and submit the completed package to them (including 2 pics to the required specifications and then stamped by photo office). They will forward to the embassy in Riyadh. PPR doesn't have to go to Abu Dhabi.

rajesh1986

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
Get on your knees and pray to God for help.

Also, yes. Go to the VFS and submit the completed package to them (including 2 pics to the required specifications and then stamped by photo office). They will forward to the embassy in Riyadh. PPR doesn't have to go to Abu Dhabi.
Thanks lot for the response. But they have mentioned to submit to Abu Dhabi. And I called to VFS today but they did not provide a proper answer.

When you submitted passport?

San.Jamous

Star Member
Feb 4, 2018
Thanks lot for the response. But they have mentioned to submit to Abu Dhabi. And I called to VFS today but they did not provide a proper answer.

You mean you received the PPR and it said Abu Dhabi? Strange..
My ppr asked me to submit to VFS Riyadh. And my visa office was London. I got my passport back in literally 4 days it was so fast. Don’t send your passport by mail unless you make sure first. Go to VFS global. They are very organized and professional there they will guide you.

safarizone

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018

Dear Buddy,

Please re-read the email. Most likely, it does not tell you to send it to the Abu Dhabi office. It gives you 1-3 options, one of which is to take it to VFS, otherwise you can mail it yourself to Abu Dhabi. Can't remember the exact format, but take another look.