+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Expat Applying for FSWP

Saudi Expat

Aug 25, 2013
Hello everyone,

Iam a Pakistani appying for FSWP, can you tell me :

1. Which Visa Office is applicable to us ?
2. Where i should send the completed application ?

regards,

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saudi Expat said:
Hello everyone,

Iam a Pakistani appying for FSWP, can you tell me :

1. Which Visa Office is applicable to us ?
2. Where i should send the completed application ?

regards,
Write your NOC code against XXXX
Send the package by courier to:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category, Offer of Arranged Employment category or PhD category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

Your visa office will be Canadian High Commission, London.

Saudi Expat

Aug 25, 2013
thanks a billion, so where shal li get the police clearance certificate form and how ? Abu Dhabi office i sent an email the yare saying it shall take 4 weeks ? is it right ?

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saudi Expat said:
thanks a billion, so where shal li get the police clearance certificate form and how ? Abu Dhabi office i sent an email the yare saying it shall take 4 weeks ? is it right ?
As your application will be processed at the Canadian High Commission in London, you are not required to obtain a police certificate until the London visa office sends you a police certificate request letter with instructions on how to apply. Therefore wait.

Saudi Expat

Aug 25, 2013
Thanks Wilson,

Another issue, Iam a Pakistani i dont have birth certificate of my spouse and presently in Pakistan the birth certificates have been taken care of by Coucil offices , they dont have record of it. Shall i submit my appication without birth certificate of my spouse?, moreover , shall i have to translate all the Aqama existing and previous as well as exit /rentry stamps and aqama renewal stamps from passports ?

Ashaz

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saudi Expat said:
Thanks Wilson,

Another issue, Iam a Pakistani i dont have birth certificate of my spouse and presently in Pakistan the birth certificates have been taken care of by Coucil offices , they dont have record of it. Shall i submit my appication without birth certificate of my spouse?, moreover , shall i have to translate all the Aqama existing and previous as well as exit /rentry stamps and aqama renewal stamps from passports ?
Dear why you want to present your proof of entry/ residence other than your citizenship country, it will be ok if your application is based on your home country and not on country of current residence, difference only is they will call u later for an interview at Islamabad

Saudi Expat

Aug 25, 2013
Dear Ashaz,

I cannot hide it as for the last so many years iam in Saudi, moreover, they will ask for experience certificate , previous company will mention the previous dates when i was in PAK, how shall i cover the SAUDI period what would be the proof of that i am still living in PAK ? they need experience certificate from emloyer , moreover, there is no issue applying from here as well. Thanks for your reply and looking forward.
:)

regards,

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
Saudi Expat said:
Dear Ashaz,

I cannot hide it as for the last so many years iam in Saudi, moreover, they will ask for experience certificate , previous company will mention the previous dates when i was in PAK, how shall i cover the SAUDI period what would be the proof of that i am still living in PAK ? they need experience certificate from emloyer , moreover, there is no issue applying from here as well. Thanks for your reply and looking forward.

regards,
1. You are right. Being honest and transparent will always keep you out of problems down the road. Always.
2. Regarding Iqamas, you need to translate the current Iqamas only from an authorized translation office and get the translations attested by Chamber of Commerce.
3. You can produce birth certificate from the Councilors' offices. It is a hassle, but you can get it; then, attest it from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Pakistan.

Ashaz

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saudi Expat said:
Dear Ashaz,

regards,
I didn't meant that u should hide the details, actually according to my understandings VO can be anyone which serves your country of nationality, or the country in which you are residing

I applied last week and mentioned in my application Islamabad, not Riyadh, although I m working here since last 4 years, I submitted the experience certificate from my current Saudi Employer.

its also mentioned in document checklist start of page 3, hope it will give u the answer

u can pm me at ashraf.naveed @ yahoo. com