+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia Police Certificate for those who have left Saudi Arabia.

umer87

Sep 30, 2019
Hi all.

I am a past resident of Saudi Arabia, left the country in the end of 2017 and came back to Pakistan. Now for immigration purpose to Canada, I need a police certificate. Is anybody here who is experiencing the same thing or going through the same stuff? I really need help because the IRCC London office gave me only one month.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi all.

I am a past resident of Saudi Arabia, left the country in the end of 2017 and came back to Pakistan. Now for immigration purpose to Canada, I need a police certificate. Is anybody here who is experiencing the same thing or going through the same stuff? I really need help because the IRCC London office gave me only one month.
I bet you can explain to them about the situation that you're not able to get it.

umer87

Sep 30, 2019
I bet you can explain to them about the situation that you're not able to get it.
That is one option but there must be some way to get it. It is a common problem or a common situation which anyone who is immigrating faces. Deadline to submit the documents is October 18, 2019. Let's hope someone who has experienced it comes here and guide me.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
That is one option but there must be some way to get it. It is a common problem or a common situation which anyone who is immigrating faces. Deadline to submit the documents is October 18, 2019. Let's hope someone who has experienced it comes here and guide me.
Sadly Saudi Arabia isn't a country where you can easily visit and get a certificate.
Nor will the embassies entertain you.

You can try if you want to.

IRCC has given official guidelines which says you can explain and get over it.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/saudi-arabia.html

umer87

Sep 30, 2019
Thanks a lot for coming here and trying to help me, captainarabiia. I told the IRCC that the country of Saudi Arabia does not allow PCC to be issued to foreigners who have left Saudi Arabia and are no longer the Legal Residents or 'Iqama Holders' of Saudi Arabia, just like it is mentioned on the website of the IRCC which you shared here. I even told two of my contacts in Saudi Arabia, one living in Jeddah and the other living in Dammam, to go to the police station and ask them about the PCC for a foreigner who is no longer the Legal Resident of Saudi Arabia and they confirmed the same thing as it is mentioned on the website of the IRCC. The IRCC accepted the explanation and do not require the PCC of Saudi Arabia from me anymore. Instead, after a few days on October 24, 2019, the IRCC sent another request for a PCC, this time for my country of origin, i.e., Pakistan. That was not a problem and I gave them the PCC of Pakistan straight away.

The point of sharing my ordeal here is that anyone who faces such a situation in the future, especially those who have worked and lived a considerable time in Saudi Arabia and have left the country and later on some time in their life need to immigrate to Canada and the IRCC asks them about the PCC of Saudi Arabia, just read this link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/saudi-arabia.html.