IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Travolta said:
Hi

Thanks sashms for your kind reply, Actually I am asking the letter from CIC to get Police certificate - I mean letter from cic to ask Saudi foreign ministry to issue police certificate.

How u recive post from CIC via local saudi post or Some courier companies like fedrex or dhl.

Kindly, share the information.

Thanks,
you wont get that letter from CIC, once you get a PCC request from CIC for KSA, you will need to send an email to Canadian Embassy in Riyadh ( riyadh.visa@international.gc.ca) with CIC PCC request, your passport, Iqama copies and request them to issue a letter addressed to Saudi Police. Canadian Embassy will send these letters via courier. This letter will be in Arabic and there will be placeholder for you to enter your name (in Arabic), Date, and your Passport Number, you will need to fill these and send get it stamped from Saudi MOFA.

Achee

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Surrey, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]LONDON[/color][/b][/font][/size]
NOC Code......
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]2175[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]22-AUG-2014[/color][/b][/font][/size]
AOR Received.
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]28-AUG-2014[/color][/b][/font][/size]
File Transfer...
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]19-DEC-2014 [size=8pt](to LVO)[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Med's Request
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]27-OCT-2015 [size=8pt](+ PCC, RRPF, Proof of Funds)[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Med's Done....
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]01-NOV-2015[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Passport Req..
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]12-FEB-2016[/color][/b][/font][/size]
VISA ISSUED...
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]08-FEB-2016[/color][/b][/font][/size]
LANDED..........
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]29-JUL-2016[/color][/b][/font][/size]
doc2015 said:
Thanks, and which police station in Riyadh is better in getting the PCC quicker.
Hi doc2015,

Once your letter is attested by MOFA, go to Deira Police Station (Google Coordinates 24.627406, 46.718780) and get your PCC. This is the only police station in Riyadh which issue PCCs. You need to attest it again from MOFA.

Procedure is simple:
  • You need few passport size photographs also (can be taken from a small studio across the road).
  • You take the number, wait for your call, go to that counter where he will take your MOFA attested letter and passport. He will enter the details and will give you a print out with your details.
  • You then stand in the queue which is in the same room. Another officer will take your finger prints. He will tear a slip from the printout for your to keep and bring when he will tell you to collect after few days.
  • Make sure to get it translated from a certified translator by informing them that you need it for Canada immigration.

Pretty simple actually.

asad.naqvi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Toronto, Ontario.
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2014 (Rcvd. by M.KRSZWDA)
Doc's Request.
Updated forms & PCC : 14-03-2016
Nomination.....
25-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-03-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-07-2016
LANDED..........
24-09-2016
Hi Friends,
Does anybody know what documents shall I acquire from SAUDI ARABIA in order to apply for driving license in Canada.
I am going on Final Exit in March, and I have to acquire any documents before moving out of here.
Right now I have a valid driving license issue in october, 2014.
I also have Pakistani driving license issued in May, 2014.
By the time I will reach Canada, I will have 2+ years of international experience.
Kindly advise.

yameen

Nov 9, 2014
Abu Dhabi-UAE
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-oct-2014
Nomination.....
29-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
slu-26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
20-April-2016
Med's Done....
1-May-2016
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
22-Sep-2016
asad.naqvi,

First thing get pcc which you will not get again and translate in English with stamps.

Take your bank statement , in case they may ask as we are waiting for medicals.

Get RTA letter for driving which helps you post landing.

All docs from your employer, NOC Certificate, salary certificate , experience certificate or any other certificate/docs from your employer (signed and stamped)

Make sure they entered correct dates on your docs, which should not lead to any mismatch.

Update your LinkedIn profile.

Good Luck,
Yameen

asad.naqvi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Toronto, Ontario.
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2014 (Rcvd. by M.KRSZWDA)
Doc's Request.
Updated forms & PCC : 14-03-2016
Nomination.....
25-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-03-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-07-2016
LANDED..........
24-09-2016
yameen said:
asad.naqvi,

First thing get pcc which you will not get again and translate in English with stamps.

Take your bank statement , in case they may ask as we are waiting for medicals.

Get RTA letter for driving which helps you post landing.

All docs from your employer, NOC Certificate, salary certificate , experience certificate or any other certificate/docs from your employer (signed and stamped)

Make sure they entered correct dates on your docs, which should not lead to any mismatch.

Update your LinkedIn profile.

Good Luck,
Yameen
Thanks Yameen bhai,
Yeah but where to get this RTA?
What is the full form of RTA? What they call it in Arabic? And from where can I acquire it? From driving school or from Maroor??

yameen

Nov 9, 2014
Abu Dhabi-UAE
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-oct-2014
Nomination.....
29-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
slu-26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
20-April-2016
Med's Done....
1-May-2016
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
22-Sep-2016
asad.naqvi,

As im UAE residence i can't say precisely about ksa , you better try with marror.

Cheers,
Yameen

Fairmont81

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 September 2014
Nomination.....
Jan 05 2015
AOR Received.
Jan 09 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
Jan 09 2015
Urgent - Extention of time for Passport Submission

Dear All,
I am a LVO applicant with DRD. I am residing in KSA and received PPR request on Feb 4 from DRD. However, I am currently in another GCC state where my PP is with immigration authorities for Residence Permit issuance. I fear that I may not be able to get my PP back in time before March 4th to travel back to Riyadh and submit our passports with VFS for issuance of VISA. I seek your guidance on following:

1. Is it possible to get time extension for PP submission after PPR email?, any one did it before?
2. How much is the maximum extension that we can get?
3. Is it o.k. to mention that I am currently outside of KSA and my PP is with immigration authorities of X country for RP issuance and a delay is expected in PP return, therefore kindly approve time extension.

I need your expert opinion urgently as March 4th is Fast approaching.

Thank you and regards,

Farimont81

Achee

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Surrey, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]LONDON[/color][/b][/font][/size]
NOC Code......
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]2175[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]22-AUG-2014[/color][/b][/font][/size]
AOR Received.
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]28-AUG-2014[/color][/b][/font][/size]
File Transfer...
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]19-DEC-2014 [size=8pt](to LVO)[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Med's Request
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]27-OCT-2015 [size=8pt](+ PCC, RRPF, Proof of Funds)[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Med's Done....
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]01-NOV-2015[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Passport Req..
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]12-FEB-2016[/color][/b][/font][/size]
VISA ISSUED...
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]08-FEB-2016[/color][/b][/font][/size]
LANDED..........
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]29-JUL-2016[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Re: Urgent - Extention of time for Passport Submission

Fairmont81 said:
Dear All,
I am a LVO applicant with DRD. I am residing in KSA and received PPR request on Feb 4 from DRD. However, I am currently in another GCC state where my PP is with immigration authorities for Residence Permit issuance. I fear that I may not be able to get my PP back in time before March 4th to travel back to Riyadh and submit our passports with VFS for issuance of VISA. I seek your guidance on following:

1. Is it possible to get time extension for PP submission after PPR email?, any one did it before?
2. How much is the maximum extension that we can get?
3. Is it o.k. to mention that I am currently outside of KSA and my PP is with immigration authorities of X country for RP issuance and a delay is expected in PP return, therefore kindly approve time extension.

I need your expert opinion urgently as March 4th is Fast approaching.

Thank you and regards,

Farimont81
Dear Farimont81,

You better reply to the same email of DRD writing "URGENT" in the subject field. Explain him/her your situation and request for the extension. They are mostly very cooperative and will understand your situation.

Do it as soon as possible.

Regards

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
asad.naqvi said:
Hi Friends,
Does anybody know what documents shall I acquire from SAUDI ARABIA in order to apply for driving license in Canada.
I am going on Final Exit in March, and I have to acquire any documents before moving out of here.
Right now I have a valid driving license issue in october, 2014.
I also have Pakistani driving license issued in May, 2014.
By the time I will reach Canada, I will have 2+ years of international experience.
Kindly advise.
you have to visit driving licence office to get your driving history, after getting it, don't do arabic translation from saudi as ca dont accept it, when you arrive in ca, you have to do translation from here.

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
Hi guys,

I am from Khobar, Saudi Arabia. I applied under the Federal Skilled Worker program in September, 2015. I think my application is now at the Canadian Embassy in Riyadh because my Background Check status changed to 'in progress' yesterday! I am hoping that my PPR will be around the corner. Does anyone know how long it takes from background check 'in progress' to PPR?!

Please advise.

Dsiraj

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Additional: 18-11-2014
Nomination.....
03-09-2014
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
29-01-2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
04-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2015
LANDED..........
21-10-2015
hossamo33 said:
Hi guys,

I am from Khobar, Saudi Arabia. I applied under the Federal Skilled Worker program in September, 2015. I think my application is now at the Canadian Embassy in Riyadh because my Background Check status changed to 'in progress' yesterday! I am hoping that my PPR will be around the corner. Does anyone know how long it takes from background check 'in progress' to PPR?!

Please advise.
You will have to click on In Progress to know the exact stage
These are the status updates which shows the stages of your application:

1.We received your application for permanent residence on May 15, 2014.
2.We started processing your application on August 28, 2014.
3.We sent you correspondence on November 18, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
4.We sent you correspondence on January 24, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5.Medical results have been received.
6.A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
7.You entered Canada at the Lester B Pearson International Airport, Terminal No. 3 office on September 21, 2015 and became a Permanent Resident.

falcons_Lions

Oct 29, 2015
The same happened in my case. It went to in progress and two days later they asked me to submit my passport. The papers are not in the embassy in Riyadh. They are processed in Canada and the passport goes to the Riyadh Embassy via VFS just for stamping the visa... It is all electronic.

Good luck,

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
Dsiraj said:
You will have to click on In Progress to know the exact stage
These are the status updates which shows the stages of your application:

1.We received your application for permanent residence on May 15, 2014.
2.We started processing your application on August 28, 2014.
3.We sent you correspondence on November 18, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
4.We sent you correspondence on January 24, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5.Medical results have been received.
6.A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
7.You entered Canada at the Lester B Pearson International Airport, Terminal No. 3 office on September 21, 2015 and became a Permanent Resident.
what? i cant click on 'in progress'. its not active. where do you see this? i only have access to mycic. are you talkin about ecas?

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
falcons_Lions said:
The same happened in my case. It went to in progress and two days later they asked me to submit my passport. The papers are not in the embassy in Riyadh. They are processed in Canada and the passport goes to the Riyadh Embassy via VFS just for stamping the visa... It is all electronic.

Good luck,
i hope so! so where does the background check happen? i thought it was the local visa office (Riyadh in my case) that does the background check! and does 'in progress' mean it really is in progress? or do you think my application has already been approved?