+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
navdeep36 said:
DHAKA
My present address mentioned in the form was Saudi.
On CIC website its clearly mentioned all PR immigration applications from Saudi Arabia will be processed in Abu Dhabi.
I called Riydh CE now, they told me Immigration applications handled by AD and my visa will be stamped from AD.
Do you have any written document to prove it ?
Where do you see that PR immigration application from Saudi Arabia will be processed in Abu Dhabi?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp#s
It says Federal Economic applications will be processed in London (not Abu Dhabi).

I am in Saudi Arabia. And my visa was stamped from Riyadh.

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
navdeep36 said:
It means i can submit passport to Abu Dhabi VO also.
As slam.dunk mentioned. The passport request letter will mention clearly where you have to submit the passport.
If the instruction shows Riyadh, then you cannot submit to Abu Dhabi.

If you want to submit to Abu Dhabi, update your present address by filling the Schedule A updated form and send it to LVO.

Riyadh or Abu Dhabi or Islamabad doesn't handle immigration visas. They just print and stamp once they get instruction from London to do that.

navdeep36

Aug 26, 2013
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
28-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-11-2014
Med's Request
16-06-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
Passport Req..
09-07-2015>>>>> Submitted - 26.07.2015>>>Riyadh
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
Dhaka2014 said:
As slam.dunk mentioned. The passport request letter will mention clearly where you have to submit the passport.
If the instruction shows Riyadh, then you cannot submit to Abu Dhabi.

If you want to submit to Abu Dhabi, update your present address by filling the Schedule A updated form and send it to LVO.

Riyadh or Abu Dhabi or Islamabad doesn't handle immigration visas. They just print and stamp once they get instruction from London to do that.
Congrats Dhaka for getting visa. We have same NOC 2132.
I have received PER on 20.Nov.14, Do you have any idea when will i get MR request ? Where you went for Medical in Dammam or Al khobar.

mybwp

Jul 19, 2014
Thanks darklord for the reply.... has anyone got actual experience of submitting pcc more than a year old that was also accepted by CIC?

darklord said:
Yes, 11 year old PCC should be fine. If one has lived in a country for more than 6 months only then PCC has to be obtained from that country. All the best!
A friend of mine lived in Dubai for 9 months on a work visa 11 years ago. 3 weeks before leaving the country he got police clearance certificate from Dubai. He never lived their again (only visited it for 3 days this year). Will CIC accept that 11 years old pcc (considering that it was covering all his duration of stay there and was obtained at the end) or he needs to get a fresh pcc from dubai? (as, the general rule is that pcc must not be more than 1 year old)

Anyone, having experience of getting pcc from dubai? The CIC website states that one can apply through courier but one forumite indicated that they never reply through courier and one need to visit dubai personally to get pcc!! Also, my friend no longer has that old passport plus any details of the UAE visa which was issued 11 years ago (as for applying for fresh pcc you must have details of UAE visa).
Can CIC grant waiver for pcc or accept the one that was issued at the end of his stay, since people normally dont maintian that much old passports and documents.

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
navdeep36 said:
Congrats Dhaka for getting visa. We have same NOC 2132.
I have received PER on 20.Nov.14, Do you have any idea when will i get MR request ? Where you went for Medical in Dammam or Al khobar.
Thank you navdeep36.
According to the spreadsheet, currently LVO is sending MR to June applicants.. I guess your turn should come in 2-3 months from now.

There is only one medical center in the eastern province. Dar Al Afia in Dammam. See below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Best wishes.

Whynot

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear all,kindly advice

[size=10pt][size=10pt]from your experience,what is the safest and fastest courier in the eastern area to CIC ? and how long does it take for delivery and how much ?[/size][/size]

regards.

hijabi4eva

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
lvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 oct 2014
Doc's Request.
schedule A request 12 june 2015
Nomination.....
25 jan 2015
AOR Received.
SLU 8 june 2015
IELTS Request
request for spouse previous passport numbers:30 0ctober
Med's Request
+RPFE+Passport copies:15 feb 2016
Med's Done....
27 feb 2016
We used UPS,,reached on 8th day

lawrence2007

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
15-Oct-2012
AOR Received.
15-Jan-2013
File Transfer...
15-Jun-2013
Med's Request
15-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
15-Sep-2013
Passport Req..
10-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
29-Jul-2014
mybwp said:
Thanks darklord for the reply.... has anyone got actual experience of submitting pcc more than a year old that was also accepted by CIC?

A friend of mine lived in Dubai for 9 months on a work visa 11 years ago. 3 weeks before leaving the country he got police clearance certificate from Dubai. He never lived their again (only visited it for 3 days this year). Will CIC accept that 11 years old pcc (considering that it was covering all his duration of stay there and was obtained at the end) or he needs to get a fresh pcc from dubai? (as, the general rule is that pcc must not be more than 1 year old)

Anyone, having experience of getting pcc from dubai? The CIC website states that one can apply through courier but one forumite indicated that they never reply through courier and one need to visit dubai personally to get pcc!! Also, my friend no longer has that old passport plus any details of the UAE visa which was issued 11 years ago (as for applying for fresh pcc you must have details of UAE visa).
Can CIC grant waiver for pcc or accept the one that was issued at the end of his stay, since people normally dont maintian that much old passports and documents.
Hi,

Unfortunately, 11 year old PCC is not acceptable to CIC. According to PCC instructions, it must be a fresh PCC issued within last three months.

The other option left to your friend is to ask for waiver of PCC as he no longer lives in that country. He might need to provide copy of last UAE exit stamp in his passport. He can also submit the 11 year old PCC copy with this request to make his case stronger. Before requesting for waiver, he should make an attempt to obtain Dubai PCC through UAE Embassy in his present country of residence.

I hope this helps.

slam.dunk

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UPS and TNT safe bet.

I had sent by TNT . reached cic on 4th day Morning

Whynot said:
dear all,kindly advice

[size=10pt][size=10pt]from your experience,what is the safest and fastest courier in the eastern area to CIC ? and how long does it take for delivery and how much ?[/size][/size]

regards.

Whynot

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Did any one send by FEDEX and how long does it take ??[/size][/size]

masood8

Oct 3, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2011
Doc's Request.
20-03-2011
IELTS Request
Along File
Med's Request
05-11-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 05-10-2014 & PPR2 17-11-2014 (Submitted: 18-02-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-June-2015
Dhaka2014 said:
Bro.
According to my understanding, you will need to send the passport to CHC Riyadh via VFS Jeddah (not Aramex).
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/saudiarabia/

Anyway, there is no need to assume the process, instructions will be crystal clear in the passport request letter which you receive from LVO.
I am from Dammam. I sent by VFS in October. Yes, the charge is 103 SAR per passport.
I am pasting the contents from the letter that is

1.Submit the documents listed below to our office in Riyadh (not to our London office), according to the instructions in Appendix C. All documents for you and your accompanying family members must be submitted together in one package.

Appendix C - Submission and Return of Passports

Please refer to the “Passport Transmission Services” section of the VAC website for details on how to submit your package for secure transmission and for issuance of the permanent resident visa(s).
www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/saudiarabia/index.html
You should expect to be without your passport(s) for four weeks, so do not arrange any travel that will require your passport(s) during this period.
If you have not heard from us after four weeks, you may contact the London office using the email form on our website. Please send all enquiries regarding this application to the London office (not the Riyadh office).

navdeep36

Aug 26, 2013
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
28-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-11-2014
Med's Request
16-06-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
Passport Req..
09-07-2015>>>>> Submitted - 26.07.2015>>>Riyadh
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
Dhaka2014 said:
Thank you navdeep36.
According to the spreadsheet, currently LVO is sending MR to June applicants.. I guess your turn should come in 2-3 months from now.

There is only one medical center in the eastern province. Dar Al Afia in Dammam. See below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Best wishes.
Generally Medical request is coming after 43 days of PER email. Same like you. Then why for me it will take 60-90Days ?

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
Whynot said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Did any one send by FEDEX and how long does it take ??[/size][/size]
Do not use fedex or DHL its can take 8 days or more...

fedex uses third party service as they don't have service to nova scotia.

mybwp

Jul 19, 2014
lawrence2007 said:
Hi,

Unfortunately, 11 year old PCC is not acceptable to CIC. According to PCC instructions, it must be a fresh PCC issued within last three months.

The other option left to your friend is to ask for waiver of PCC as he no longer lives in that country. He might need to provide copy of last UAE exit stamp in his passport. He can also submit the 11 year old PCC copy with this request to make his case stronger. Before requesting for waiver, he should make an attempt to obtain Dubai PCC through UAE Embassy in his present country of residence.

I hope this helps.

Thanks lawrence for your reply! I've hope the best for my friend.

Whynot

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I want to use a courier from dammam that by maximum takes only 5 days as I will send my file on 23th December ...which the best choice ...fedex staff told me it will take 4 days to reach ..is it true ???
Kindly advice