Saudi Arabia based Applicant

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hi Guys,

I am trying to help one of my friend apply for FSW. He is working in Saudi.

I've already checked and read the CIC webpage How to apply and Before applying - for FSW applicants.

I'm stuck on documents that needs to submitted with the application. I need to know

-what documents i should send (other than already listed in point 16 of the document check list)
-do i need to attest those documents - is it going to be attested from Canadian consulate in Riyadh?

Any other thing that can help him to get started.

I will highly appreciate that.

Many thanks,

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Only photocopies are required. U can go thru the checklist.

Attestation is for translation of other language to english.

InfoSeeker12 said:
Hi Guys,

I am trying to help one of my friend apply for FSW. He is working in Saudi.

I've already checked and read the CIC webpage How to apply and Before applying - for FSW applicants.

I'm stuck on documents that needs to submitted with the application. I need to know

-what documents i should send (other than already listed in point 16 of the document check list)
-do i need to attest those documents - is it going to be attested from Canadian consulate in Riyadh?

Any other thing that can help him to get started.

I will highly appreciate that.

Many thanks,

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
coolguy2010 said:
Only photocopies are required. U can go thru the checklist.

Attestation is for translation of other language to english.
Cool Guy,

Are you sure?

There is no attestation required for Birth/Marriage certificate (its in english)?

or for the photocopies of passport/national id cards - no attestation required from notary publics?

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
And lastly - did you guys had to submit an attested copy of your / dependants' IQAMAs too? A friend of mine has suggested that.

Its not written anywhere in the document check list.

hammy

May 5, 2013
hi,

i am applying from Saudi Arabia.... i am seeking help regarding ECA.
i am going to send my documents to WES(world Education service) for assessment.
But for pakistani applicants their requirement is "You may make photocopies and have the copies attested by the HEC. The HEC should then place the attested documents in an envelope, seal the envelope, and sign it across the flap before returning it to you to forward to WES. If the seal is unbroken when the envelope reaches WES, the documents will be accepted."

I have my degree and transcripts copies attested from HEC but it is not sealed in envelop.I dont wanna waste time. So shall i send the
transcript and degree to WES like that or shall i seal it first then send to WES for assessment.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
100% sure, still u want to double check, put ur query on below thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t146774.0.html;new

InfoSeeker12 said:
Cool Guy,

Are you sure?

There is no attestation required for Birth/Marriage certificate (its in english)?

or for the photocopies of passport/national id cards - no attestation required from notary publics?

dr.anam

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
june 2011
IELTS Request
sent with docs
File Transfer...
sep 2011
Med's Request
july 2012
Med's Done....
aug 2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
wating..
thank u very much for ur help.

dr.anam

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
june 2011
IELTS Request
sent with docs
File Transfer...
sep 2011
Med's Request
july 2012
Med's Done....
aug 2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
wating..
ItsBeenLongNow said:
Hi, I will tell you from my experience, from months ago
Got my DL record from Maroor office, got it translated from Mississauga, took my G1 test, and then registered for Full G test
thank u for ur input.can u also mention why the translation is to be from Ontario.Can we not get it done from Saudi.
Thanks.

Saf_khan

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Skipped
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
hammy said:
hi,

i am applying from Saudi Arabia.... i am seeking help regarding ECA.
i am going to send my documents to WES(world Education service) for assessment.
But for pakistani applicants their requirement is "You may make photocopies and have the copies attested by the HEC. The HEC should then place the attested documents in an envelope, seal the envelope, and sign it across the flap before returning it to you to forward to WES. If the seal is unbroken when the envelope reaches WES, the documents will be accepted."

I have my degree and transcripts copies attested from HEC but it is not sealed in envelop.I dont wanna waste time. So shall i send the
transcript and degree to WES like that or shall i seal it first then send to WES for assessment.
in that case, you will get your document back with letter that you didn't follow the guidelines.

shahzad395

Jan 29, 2012
Muscat Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2011
Doc's Request.
17-08-2012 & 2-10-2012
IELTS Request
sent along with application
File Transfer...
23-01-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2013
Med's Done....
05-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-7-2013, DM on Ecas 23-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2013, received on 04-09-2013
LANDED..........
26th Sept. 2013
InfoSeeker12 said:
Hi Dr. Anam.

Please check this link on how to get the letter (legalizing) your Saudi Licence - so that you can sit directly for G level exam in Ontario.

http://embassies.mofa.gov.sa/sites/canada/EN/ConsulateSection/Pages/Saudi-Driver%27s-license.aspx

All the best.
Dear InfoSeeker,
I have got driving experience letter from Al-Khobar Maroor, is it necessary to attest it with Ministry of Foreign affairs ? who refuse to attest it as there is no signature of Police officer on it, when i trie dto get police office signature they refused by saying that they have given experience letter on givt page so no need of officer signature but it was not acceptable for MOFA. Now i have moved to Muscat, please advise what should i do now or there is no need to attest it Saudi Embassy ?

Saudi Expat

Aug 25, 2013
Dears,

iam new to this forum and preparing to apply for FSWP.

Do i need to translate my Aqama into English and get it attested also ? only current Aqama or all expired aqmas ?

Do i need to translate Saudi working visa, aqamar renewal stamp and exit/re-entry stamps on passport also ?

i asked Abu dhabi Office for Saudi Poice certificate arabic form , the ysend me mail saying that it will reach me in 4 weeks, why 4 weeks, is it normal time ?

Saf_khan

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Skipped
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
Saudi Expat said:
Dears,

iam new to this forum and preparing to apply for FSWP.

Do i need to translate my Aqama into English and get it attested also ? only current Aqama or all expired aqmas ?

Do i need to translate Saudi working visa, aqamar renewal stamp and exit/re-entry stamps on passport also ?

i asked Abu dhabi Office for Saudi Poice certificate arabic form , the ysend me mail saying that it will reach me in 4 weeks, why 4 weeks, is it normal time ?
Yes, its normal time and secondly all your documents which are not in englight or french you've to do the translation and it should be notorized.

marco1426ca

Sep 6, 2013
Re: Saudi Arabia based Applicant ( VISA PROCESS)

good day to all... can you help me? im working here in riyadh,. i send my visa application thru Aramex Riyadh Office Sulaimaniya 30th street. i told them that have already LMO and my Contract to my emplyer in Canada ang complete requirments. last 22 August i recieve a message from Aramex that my Document is already recieve by Mohammad Omar?. Then i confused? i dont know who is Mohammad Omar?. do he working in Canadian Embassy?. so i go back in Aramex which i send my document to them. i ask them who is Mohammad Omar?. they told me, that guy is working in Canadian Emabassy Here in Riyadh. so i calm already. and i ask them how many days or weeks will be process my visa or reply by the Canadian Embassy. if i will take a Medical or Visa Stamp in my Philippine Passport. do you think how many days or weeks will the Canadian Embassy reply me or the Aramex? thank and have a good day. Smiley

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahzad395 said:
Dear InfoSeeker,
I have got driving experience letter from Al-Khobar Maroor, is it necessary to attest it with Ministry of Foreign affairs ? who refuse to attest it as there is no signature of Police officer on it, when i trie dto get police office signature they refused by saying that they have given experience letter on givt page so no need of officer signature but it was not acceptable for MOFA. Now i have moved to Muscat, please advise what should i do now or there is no need to attest it Saudi Embassy ?
No buddy, there is no need for any signature or attestation, if it is on a pre printed letter head
I went through the same procedure, and its worked out fine.

hopeforfuture

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 May 2010
Med's Request
22 April 2013
Med's Done....
medicals expired May 2014 extended till May 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Feb 10,2015
LANDED..........
hopefully mid March
Good day everyone

I am May 2010 applicant under FSW program and its been a long time and exhausting process for most of us,I am applying with my wife and 3 kids and as schools started now we were extremely worried becoz it cost a fortune here in KSA for 3 kids ,since we did medical in April 2013 and medical line added in May 10,2013 so i send CSI last month to which they replied on July 23rd my application is under security verification and might take several weeks and several months.Knowing that for the last 10 years my travel history was only to Beirut on yearly vacation so I send another CSI last friday and responded today saying:

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your recent message. Internal verification are still on progress and should take at least sevarl weeks more.

then they send another email quickly after that asking for scanned copies of new passports coz I told them that I split my children each on separate passport.

my Understanding is that its no more months to wait only weeks but what is internal verification ?
I am still keeping my children without school coz they can join schools in Canada even late November and honestly speaking paying 10000$ to school then leave will not be convenient at all .

I will post this on several threads looking for your feedback and trying to give hope to all those who are waiting.