25-02-2010. Reached CHC London on 22-06-2010
AOR Received.
10-08-2010
IELTS Request
8.0 Submitted with documents
File Transfer...
Received 6-12 month letter on 05-04-2012
Med's Request
Received update docs request on 10-10-2012, submitted 09-11-2012. New born updated 11-12-2012. Med Received: 12 Apr 2013
Med's Done....
21 Apr 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09 Jul 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jul 2013
LANDED..........
01 Nov 2013
Has anyone got Letter of authorization for driving license before leaving from Saudi Arabia? Or share your experience if you were able to get Ontario G licence directly without waiting period of one year.

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
kaafmeem said:
Has anyone got Letter of authorization for driving license before leaving from Saudi Arabia? Or share your experience if you were able to get Ontario G licence directly without waiting period of one year.
Will be doing this week the process I just check with few people its quite simple procedure just need to go up to maroor office and they will issue one letter in which driving licence history will come with date of issue which we can translate in english in Canada to appear directly for G .

Badar

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
badar14 said:
Will be doing this week the process I just check with few people its quite simple procedure just need to go up to maroor office and they will issue one letter in which driving licence history will come with date of issue which we can translate in english in Canada to appear directly for G .

Badar
Once you guys get your DL Record extract from Maroor office, use ATIO to get them translate into English
I went to ATIO - Mississauga near Sq. One area, I will try to post their phone number after some time if you guys need

What is ATIO?
The Association of Translators and Interpreters of Ontario (ATIO) is the oldest organization of translators, conference interpreters, court interpreters and terminologists in Canada. It was founded in 1920 as the Association technologique de langue française d'Ottawa, and was incorporated the following year under Ontario Letters Patent. In 1962 the Association adopted its current name. ATIO is also the first translators' association in the world whose certified members are deemed professionals by law, for in February 1989 the Province of Ontario granted a reserved title for certified members of ATIO through the Association of Translators and Interpreters Act, 1989. The main purpose of the Association is to promote a high level of competence in the fields of translation, conference interpretation, court interpretation and terminology by:

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
dany125 said:
Thank you to all,

I have all my qualifications related to Audit (CIA, CISA, CFE, B.Com) which have been removed from the occupations classification codes. I like the advice from Mr. Badar to go for CFA and then apply to have long term perspective. But I feel, it will take me 3-Years to complete CFA, then further 2.5 Years in processing. Its very time taking...

My consultant is asking for 7,000 USD for issuing me PNP from Saskatchewan Province (SINP). If he fails in obtaining , I would get my refund, which is not big amount in terms of full payment of 20,000/- USD. In case, if he does not return, sure I can avoid the loss of further payment. The consultant is registered with ICCRC and have offices in CANADA.

What should I decide...either to go for the initial payment of 7000 to get PNP or should I consider other countries like Australia or from European Union??
Hi Dany,

I have been reading your posts and i had few questions and few suggestions:

1- Firstly, could you please share the name of the agency of your consultant? Let me double check it with the Canadian Immigration what is the status of this agency.

2- You have mentioned your degrees and experience in your previous posts - and you have asked if its a good idea to go to Canada or some other country. To be honest i'm not an expert in global immigration, but i just know that the Saskatchewan province (where you are planning to go) does not have as great jobs as Ontario or Alberta province have. Simply because, all the headoffices are either in Ontario or in Alberta. Though yes, Sask. has more jobs, but the jobs are lower skill jobs. $30-$45,000k per year only (pre-tax). Now this is not a general rule. And i have no intention to discourage you or give any false information. There may be more jobs in your profession. So my sincere suggestion would be to please log on few job websites and search yourself for job titles relevant to you in the province of Sask. You can check on:

- www.linked.com or
- www.workopolis.com or
- www.careerbuilder.com or
- There is also a Canadian government website http://www.workingincanada.gc.ca/home-eng.do - You can do job search there, you can research the prospect of your career, in each province, you can see average salary in your profession. Its pretty good. Please spend some time on it and i'm sure it will answer a lot of your questions.

I'm sure there would be other sites, but i only know these sites. This will help you to know that once you reach Canada, Sask. - what kind of career prospects you will have in Sask. If you are a family guy, it can become tough. And your Riyal savings will quickly start to vanish as you convert into dollars. Buying car, renting house, heating bills, etc...lots of expenses. So do your research and it will tell you now if Sask. is the place to go or Australia.

3- If your consultant is taking money in stages and has promised to refund in case the application fails in first stage. Then by all means, go ahead. But please, make sure and ask direct questions to your consultant how he will refund the money. Is there a contract that he will sign? Is that contract on plain paper, or an official letter head. What are the conditions written for refund? Make sure you confirm those before handing your hard earned $7,000. Do you have any personal friend who has worked with this consultant? Pls don't believe on, friend of a friend of a friend story.

4- Lastly, just one point regarding EU, since you have asked where should one go. EU's economic situation is pretty tight already. I'm not aware of their immigration programs, so i cannot comment on those. But employment situation throughout EU is pretty worse. Secondly, the treatment towards visible minorities (like Asians, Middle Easterners, etc) is pretty bad as compared to Saskatchewan. Canada is still pretty much better, even better than Australia in terms of racism issues. That i can confirm.

Friends, if i have posted any wrong information, pls do let me know - so that i can correct it. And Dany, pls keep us posted with your progess.

Wish you the very best.

Reactions: dany125

rao_ashraf

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
LVO
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011 MI2
Nomination.....
In process July 2012
Med's Request
DEC 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Passport Req..
Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
FEB 10, 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014 Inshallah

fswpdxb

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
4-Sept-2014
Med's Request
22-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
4-Nov-2014 updated on Ecas
Interview........
PPR1 ,PCC,updated info chart,Sch A form-22-oct-2014.All doc reached 10th Nov-2014
Passport Req..
23rd feb-2014 & submitted on 25 Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 March-2015 and passports received.
LANDED..........
Alhamdulilah-Short landing(Calgary) in April-2015-returned back.All went Well.
Guys,
i have submitted application for fswp-2013 with all documents along with my employer letter stating my date of joining
,and the department which am working for but unfortunately no job description. My employer doesnt provide one.
i have only included my CV.
Any idea will my application be rejected on this or will i be given an opportunity to submit later,then i will be in position to get a letter from my manager/colleague regarding job description.
on.Would it be wise to submit another application at this point of time.
would appreciate your advise for the same

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
fswpdxb said:
Guys,
i have submitted application for fswp-2013 with all documents along with my employer letter stating my date of joining
,and the department which am working for but unfortunately no job description. My employer doesnt provide one.
Any idea will my application be rejected on this or will i be given an opportunity to submit later,then i will be in position to get a letter from my manager/colleague regarding job description.
Any reason why your employer is not giving you a letter outlining your responsibilities?

When you first joined the firm, was there any detailed employment contract given to you, which may have your duties & responsibilities in it?

The visa officer needs to see your Job Description. They use it to evaluate your application. If you dont provide it - they MAY ask, but they are not required to. Hence, they can outright reject your application. You will loose time & money both. If you applied recently for FSW, you may want to get that JD printed on a company letter head, signed by your supervisor or by your HR manager and send it to CIC asap!

All the best.

fswpdxb

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
4-Sept-2014
Med's Request
22-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
PPR1 ,PCC,updated info chart,Sch A form-22-oct-2014.All doc reached 10th Nov-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
heir is no specific reason.HR doenot have any thing in system for such letter.they just have general format letters.I have proof of rejection from HR as well but this i got after i sent my doc's.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fswpdxb said:
Guys,
do you have your job offer letter? usually job offer mention your responsibilities ;)

fswpdxb

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
4-Sept-2014
Med's Request
22-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
job offer letter doesnot have any responsibilities specified but i can get a email from my senior colleague specifying my job responsibilities.but can i submit these doc's now since i already sent my application and it has reached them.it reached them on 7th june-2013.not sure whether they have rejected my application

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
fswpdxb said:
job offer letter doesnot have any responsibilities specified but i can get a email from my senior colleague specifying my job responsibilities.but can i submit these doc's now since i already sent my application and it has reached them.it reached them on 7th june-2013.not sure whether they have rejected my application
hello there, you should have submitted your application as per the requirement, if you job ref. letter does specify your job responsibility in bullets/numebers than you stand so chance of getting selected and you should have known that by heart before you submitted your application, you may re apply next year but do follow and provide what so ever they want, you cant skip a single requirement, i never heard any co. dont agree to provide job details, push them hard, and get the job done. best of luck.

rao_ashraf

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
LVO
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011 MI2
Nomination.....
In process July 2012
Med's Request
DEC 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Passport Req..
Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
FEB 10, 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014 Inshallah
fswpdxb said:
ur application is at initial stages, u can send it before they return your complete package.

dr.anam

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
june 2011
IELTS Request
sent with docs
File Transfer...
sep 2011
Med's Request
july 2012
Med's Done....
aug 2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
wating..
Dear Saudi based applicants....

can anyone help with a detailed note of how and what documents are required to appear for Ontario's G licence...?

ur help is always appreciated..
thanks

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
dr.anam said:

can anyone help with a detailed note of how and what documents are required to appear for Ontario's G licence...?

thanks
Hi Dr. Anam.

Please check this link on how to get the letter (legalizing) your Saudi Licence - so that you can sit directly for G level exam in Ontario.

http://embassies.mofa.gov.sa/sites/canada/EN/ConsulateSection/Pages/Saudi-Driver%27s-license.aspx

All the best.

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr.anam said:

thanks
Hi, I will tell you from my experience, from months ago
Got my DL record from Maroor office, got it translated from Mississauga, took my G1 test, and then registered for Full G test