NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
mridul_sh1979 said:
Hello badar14,
I want to say something on point number 2 I think
if you are a current resident of Saudi arabia you can ask for a PCC (Police clearance certificate) from Indian embassy in Saudi arabia instead of going to India specially for PCC.

Regards
Mridul
Thanks for correction bro.

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
HAQSA said:
Dear Members, I would like to raise the question abt fund transfer. In which form we can trasfer our money from Saudi Arabia to Canada.
There are 4-5 colleagues from my office few of them went for landing they did not make any transfer they only showed their net worth. upon arrival they open account in canada after coming back they make fund transfer in their own account mostly SABB

Few of them make the travelers cheques as well.

ali.naeem

May 19, 2010
You are welcome. Please update us once you have received your visas.

Best of luck!

HAQSA said:
Alhamdulillah, yesterday I have sent our passports to our visa office, Singapore, by DHL from Riyadh. Thanks to all forum members who helped me with their valuable suggestions. Special thanks to Ali Naeem and Dr. Atif.

ali.naeem

May 19, 2010
Can we make travelers cheque from SABB?

I am thinking to have the bank draft from SABB and once I am back to Saudi InshahAllah, then I will convert the bank draft from the same SABB bank. The currency difference may slighty affect on the total amount during this transaction.

Once I landed, I will open bank account in Canada by giving some cash let sey $500 or $1000/- ?

And once I will be permenantly moving to Canada then I will transfer my funds from SABB to Canadain bank account.

Any suggestions?

badar14 said:
There are 4-5 colleagues from my office few of them went for landing they did not make any transfer they only showed their net worth. upon arrival they open account in canada after coming back they make fund transfer in their own account mostly SABB

Few of them make the travelers cheques as well.

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
ali.naeem said:
Can we make travelers cheque from SABB?

I am thinking to have the bank draft from SABB and once I am back to Saudi InshahAllah, then I will convert the bank draft from the same SABB bank. The currency difference may slighty affect on the total amount during this transaction.

Once I landed, I will open bank account in Canada by giving some cash let sey $500 or $1000/- ?

And once I will be permenantly moving to Canada then I will transfer my funds from SABB to Canadain bank account.

Any suggestions?
Yeah they do issue the travellers cheques even you can open canadian dollar accounts in SABB bank now a days already canadian dollar is little down better to open CAD account in SABB and purchase the CAD later you can transfer funds from same account to Canada

Syed Baddar

fayazuddin

Mar 12, 2013
Dear All,

I am new to this forum and would like to apply for Canadian PR under FSW category in May 2013.
I have 8+ yrs of experience in Software Development. Currently I am working in Riyadh.

Can you guys please help me or guide me how to start the process.

1. Is there any good consultant here in Riyadh who can help me to prepare documents etc.
2. For which province should I apply.
3. I have master's degree, working experience 4+ yrs in India, 2+ yrs in USA on H1B, 1+ in kSA. Do i need to write IELTS.

Please share any info which can help me to start the process ASAP.

Thanks and Regards
Fayaz

Tawakal

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/06/2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30/08/2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
30/08/2011
Med's Request
22/06/2012
Med's Done....
16/07/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
5/04/2013
LANDED..........
June,2013
Alhamdullilah, after waiting for 8 months by the grace of Allah and prayers of my parents, I received PPR from JMR in my email. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I wish all of those waiting good luck,speedy and smooth process.
Thanks for the great support provided by forum friends all the time.
Thanks again, :)

ali.naeem

May 19, 2010
Dear Fayazuddin,

Send me your email address I will recommend you one.

Regards,
Naeem

fayazuddin said:
Dear All,

I am new to this forum and would like to apply for Canadian PR under FSW category in May 2013.
I have 8+ yrs of experience in Software Development. Currently I am working in Riyadh.

Can you guys please help me or guide me how to start the process.

1. Is there any good consultant here in Riyadh who can help me to prepare documents etc.
2. For which province should I apply.
3. I have master's degree, working experience 4+ yrs in India, 2+ yrs in USA on H1B, 1+ in kSA. Do i need to write IELTS.

Thanks and Regards
Fayaz

ali.naeem

May 19, 2010
Mubrook!

Tawakal said:
Alhamdullilah, after waiting for 8 months by the grace of Allah and prayers of my parents, I received PPR from JMR in my email. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I wish all of those waiting good luck,speedy and smooth process.
Thanks for the great support provided by forum friends all the time.
Thanks again, :)

ali.naeem

May 19, 2010
Do you have any idea, if we have bank draft in USD dollar as a POF from SABB , and once return back to Saudia convert that bank draft again into funds. The reason I am asking this because since I have intention to give my landing and return back here for sometime, and these days Canadian dollar is not stable whereas US dollar is fixed, so I will not lose any amount during this currency conversion, will they accept USD dollars bank draft at the time of landing ?

badar14 said:
Yeah they do issue the travellers cheques even you can open canadian dollar accounts in SABB bank now a days already canadian dollar is little down better to open CAD account in SABB and purchase the CAD later you can transfer funds from same account to Canada

Syed Baddar

hassan09

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw Ex Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR :19.04.2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16.02.2013, Remedicals for kids (15.02.2014)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for October 2014
Hi Ali

yes they do accept USD BD at the landing POE.

BR

ahmed321

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia based Applicant

Asslam o alikum to All,

I am new here, I am working in Saudi and I also applied under FSW. Last month I received my AOR and since then I am waiting for the next step, Any idea how long it will take to get to the next step? and what is next step?

My Agent filled up the form in Pakistan and submitted it to CIO Sydney and he mention Sydney as the VO so will they accept Sydney as my VO, since he or I wrote it in application or irrespective to what I wrote they will send my file to London since London is the official visa office for both Saudi and Pakistan?

Regards.
Ahmed321

ashfaq34

Mar 7, 2013
Dear All,

ASWK

Working in Finance Dept in KSA from last 16yrs and having Master Degree, currently residing in Jeddah.

Please help or guide me how to start the process or send the details of any Professional Consultant or any other agency address to help in my PR process.

Thanks and Regards

Syed

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
ali.naeem said:
Do you have any idea, if we have bank draft in USD dollar as a POF from SABB , and once return back to Saudia convert that bank draft again into funds. The reason I am asking this because since I have intention to give my landing and return back here for sometime, and these days Canadian dollar is not stable whereas US dollar is fixed, so I will not lose any amount during this currency conversion, will they accept USD dollars bank draft at the time of landing ?
Salam Ali

Yes you can make the USD Draft.

but I am researching is that necessary to take the Funds at this stage? What if I only show them Bank Statement of KSA and transfer the funds later on. In this case we have the minimum wastage on exchange rates. I will also let you know if I will get some concrete answer on that.

Good Luck

Syed Baddar