Med's Request
23-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-03-2015 / MR Received 17-03-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
Paying with Credit Card

Dear All,

I know this question was asked several times before, but better safe than sorry ???

I have a SABB MasterCard (Advance Customer). Did anyone use SABB Credit Cards this year for application fees? If yes, did they have to do something special (like speaking to the bank, etc.) or did they just add their CC details in the payment form?

What about those who paid through Demand Draft from SABB, is there a way to know when your Demand Draft is charged (withdrawn)?

Need help from SABB Customers specifically.

Regards

addobia

Jul 10, 2014
Dear Rawdah,

Thanx for the response.

Please also inform that do i need the Transit Visa via Paris?

Secondly what if i come back before I receive the PR card, do i need the transit visa in that case while coming back through London/Paris.

Regards

hassan09

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw Ex Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR :19.04.2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16.02.2013, Remedicals for kids (15.02.2014)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for October 2014
you wouldn't need a transit visa in paris too.

No you wouldn't wither be needing a transit via on the way back, as you have valid PR in the visiting country (KSA).

Good luck dude :)

hassan09

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw Ex Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Good day all,

Hamdilla for every thing.

MY passports were stamped Aug 21st with visas valid for 5 years (VO has sent me a notification via my lawyer that passports have been stamped with visas, pls arrange to have them picked up along with all immigration documents). After 5 years for waiting finally the visas were stamped and passports are on the way back from warsaw :D :) :D

If i to do a quick flash back for those years, oh god i would definitely write pages on my experience with changing offices, medicals being lost, delays in processing due to so many different reasons, and on top of all my personal plans being switched in some cases and cancelled in so many cases. what an experience!! I think it damn needs a romantic dinner with my wife to get over those years with a smile and bright look ahead.

I'm planning my landing to be in october for 2-3 weeks, do all the basic stuff (from PR cards , SIN, DL, opening BA,etc..) and come back to KSA for some time, wrap up things and make my final move some time next year.

I'll continue to post in this forum, answer questions and share my experience once i do the landing, thanks to all of you for the fruitful discussions we had, i'm sure it paid of in a way and served to support us with needed know how to go about things.

Enchalla I would expect to receive the passports by end of this week, i'll keep you posted.

Have a nice day :)

dr-kk

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations brother. Hard work pays off one day. Best of luck for ur nee journey.

hassan09 said:
Good day all,

MY passports were stamped Aug 21st with visas valid for 5 years (VO has sent me a notification via my lawyer that passports have been stamped with visas, pls arrange to have them picked up along with all immigration documents). After 5 years for waiting finally the visas were stamped and passports are on the way back from warsaw :D :) :D

If i to do a quick flash back for those years, oh god i would definitely write pages on my experience with changing offices, medicals being lost, delays in processing due to so many different reasons, and on top of all my personal plans being switched in some cases and cancelled in so many cases. what an experience!! I think it damn needs a romantic dinner with my wife to get over those years with a smile and bright look ahead.

I'm planning my landing to be in october for 2-3 weeks, do all the basic stuff (from PR cards , SIN, DL, opening BA,etc..) and come back to KSA for some time, wrap up things and make my final move some time next year.

I'll continue to post in this forum, answer questions and share my experience once i do the landing, thanks to all of you for the fruitful discussions we had, i'm sure it paid of in a way and served to support us with needed know how to go about things.

Enchalla I would expect to receive the passports by end of this week, i'll keep you posted.

ahmedmud

Aug 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi--->> WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2014
Doc's Request.
15-05 (3 PCC's sub along with RPRF on 15-06)
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-02-2015
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015, TLU 16-06-2015
Interview........
I guess its waived off
Passport Req..
PPR- 20-08, DM - 14-08
Hii everyone,

I am planning to apply by mid october in NOC 2131,
1) will it be late?
2) Is it Ok to send PCC at later stages.
3) my wifes birth certificate is lost, and to get a new one seems to take long time, any other alternatives please.
4) wether the bank statements send along with aplplication will again be requested at the time of medical request.
5) Is it mandotary to apply through London office if one is staying in KSA, irrespective of nationality. Or we can apply from any office.

Thanks and good luck to all.

TooPerplexed

Aug 24, 2014
Medical Results by eMedical Enabled Physician Not Posted

Hello Everyone

I did my Medical from Al-Warood Medical Centre, Riyadh by Dr. Sameh Ibrahim in January 2014. It has been 7 months now and there is no update on the CIC website in my case. It is still showing "In Process" while I heard from many people that the status changes to "Medical Results Received..." etc.

I have also contacted CIC but their response is that my application is "In Process".

I will be grateful if anyone can advice me.

Thanks in advance.

hassan09

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw Ex Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Many thanks dr-kk,

engrdani

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
hassan09 said:
Good day all,

Congratz :)

engrdani

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
ahmedmud said:
Hii everyone,

I am planning to apply by mid october in NOC 2131,
1) will it be late?
2) Is it Ok to send PCC at later stages.
3) my wifes birth certificate is lost, and to get a new one seems to take long time, any other alternatives please.
4) wether the bank statements send along with aplplication will again be requested at the time of medical request.
5) Is it mandotary to apply through London office if one is staying in KSA, irrespective of nationality. Or we can apply from any office.

Thanks and good luck to all.
1) You should send your file as soon as you can.
2) Yes, Visa office will request you later on
3) Send her Secondary school certificate (which should have Name, Birth date and name of parents) and provide explanation letter with your file.
4) Check CIC website for the info

Best of Luck :)

engrdani

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Re: Paying with Credit Card

Ahmed Badawi said:
Dear All,

I know this question was asked several times before, but better safe than sorry ???

I have a SABB MasterCard (Advance Customer). Did anyone use SABB Credit Cards this year for application fees? If yes, did they have to do something special (like speaking to the bank, etc.) or did they just add their CC details in the payment form?

What about those who paid through Demand Draft from SABB, is there a way to know when your Demand Draft is charged (withdrawn)?

Regards
Just add CC details on the form. But be sure your card has enough limit and relaxed expiry date. For Demand Draft you can always confirm from the bank whether its encashed or NOT.
Best of Luck.

Ahmed Badawi

Jul 22, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Nomination.....
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already Sent
Med's Request
23-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-03-2015 / MR Received 17-03-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015

engrdani said:
Just add CC details on the form. But be sure your card has enough limit and relaxed expiry date. For Demand Draft you can always confirm from the bank whether its encashed or NOT.
Best of Luck.
Thanks engrdani, So have you used SABB credit card, i called the bank several times and no one is actually able to give me a clear answer. Even on the Bank Draft front, no one seems to know what I am speaking about :D

My preference would be to pay through CC, I have enough limit there and expiry is not until 2016. So, can I safely pay with the credit card

abu.marwan

Aug 19, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
22-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22-05-2015
LANDED..........
13-02-2016
has any one applied in this month?
Whats the process once we apply?

Can anyone please list them out in points.

Thanks

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada

Ahmed Badawi said:
Dear All,

Regards

I used SABB Platinum credit card. Nothing special is required at all. You will just wait for the SMS as soon as CIC charges your CC.