+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

atifhassankhan

Star Member
Jan 26, 2010
SACAPK said:
Thank you Dr. Atif.

Did you give landing yet or planning to give landing very soon.

Appreciaite if you can share your timeline.

I am planning to give landing in the month of August or September.
asa

u call call me at 0598973494. i am planing to land in april in calgary. what about ur plans of landing.

do share.

thanks

dratifhassankhan@yahoo.com

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
Dear all:

As I understand you need to provide "certified" copies of some documents, e.g., passports, current national IDs, work contracts, certifications, etc. My question is where to get these copies certified in Jeddah? the Chamber of Commerce would certify only things written on official letterheads by registered companies.

Thank you for your guidance.

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
sharedknowledge said:
Dear all:

As I understand you need to provide "certified" copies of some documents, e.g., passports, current national IDs, work contracts, certifications, etc. My question is where to get these copies certified in Jeddah? the Chamber of Commerce would certify only things written on official letterheads by registered companies.

Thank you for your guidance.
hello dear,

you don't need to provide any "certification" for passport and national id copies, but, when you get your company employment letter, you may get stamped from chamber of commerce of jeddah as all your official co. ref. letter would be printed in original letter head, but, i would suggest not to waste your money as it will cost you 30 SAR per page to get it stumped, what i did in my case, i made stump on the ONLY one letter and that is "employment certificate" of my company. rest of the documents from your co. you just submit the originals those are printed in co. letter head. other documents apart from printed in co. letter head don't require chamber of commerce, BUT, you make get it notarized from a law farm here in saudi arabia as i have done the same when submitting all my documents to london.

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
Thanks for your insight and help.

But I would appreciate if you know of any lawyer(s) in Jeddah who certify/notarize copies of various documents which you submit alongwith your application as I mentioned.

Also, how do you get the Police Clearnace Certificates? Do you go to the nearest Police Station of you district of your city, or the Headquaretr, or do you get it from the distric councellor (Umda)? Is it easy? How much time it takes?

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
sharedknowledge said:

But I would appreciate if you know of any lawyer(s) in Jeddah who certify/notarize copies of various documents which you submit alongwith your application as I mentioned.

Also, how do you get the Police Clearnace Certificates? Do you go to the nearest Police Station of you district of your city, or the Headquaretr, or do you get it from the distric councellor (Umda)? Is it easy? How much time it takes?
dear,

any law firm within jeddah will certify your copies that you choose, i am from al-khobar, so dont have any idea about law firms of jeddah, an attorney is authorized in saudi to verify and stamp your copies as ok, as per my experience, i visited one of the law firm and the attorney just checked my original certificates and put stamp on the photocopies, thats all.

in regards to PCC, the visa office will send you a arabic letter(request letter in arabic to police authority), and you have to take that arabic letter to chamber of commerce for stamp, then you will take it to police station to get PCC.

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
sharedknowledge said:

any lawyer(s) in Jeddah who certify/notarize copies of various documents : Canadian Honorary General Mr. Attar is authorized to certify any documents for Canada. His office is at the Madinah Road, if you go from Balad on the left hand his office building.

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
Badal789 said:
any lawyer(s) in Jeddah who certify/notarize copies of various documents : Canadian Honorary General Mr. Attar is authorized to certify any documents for Canada. His office is at the Madinah Road, if you go from Balad on the left hand his office building.
Thanx a lot, Badal789

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
Does anyone has idea about learning FRENCH in Jeddah and how long the course, do they prepare for TEF Tests, and its cost ,kindly reply plzz

khaldi

Oct 29, 2012
Mississauga, December 10, 2012 — To address Canada's growing demand for skilled tradespersons, a new Federal Skilled Trades Program is being launched on January 2, 2013, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

“The new Skilled Trades Stream will help address serious labour shortages in some regions of the country, and support economic growth,” Minister Kenney said. “For too long, Canada's immigration system has not been open to these in-demand skilled workers. These changes are long overdue and will help us move to a fast and flexible immigration system that works for Canada's economy.”

The program criteria are built around four requirements that ensure applicants will have the right skills and experience needed to succeed here in Canada. In order to qualify, applicants will need to:

have an offer of employment in Canada or a certificate of qualification from a province or territory to ensure that applicants are “job ready” upon arrival;
meet a basic language requirement;
have a minimum of two years of work experience as a skilled tradesperson, to ensure that the applicant has recent and relevant practice as a qualified journeyman; and
have the skills and experience that match those set out in the National Occupational Classification (NOC B) system, showing that they have performed the essential duties of the occupation.
In order to manage intake, avoid backlogs and ensure fast processing times, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will accept up to a maximum of 3,000 applications in the first year of the Federal Skilled Trades Program.

Minister Kenney was joined at today's announcement by Michael Atkinson, President of the Canadian Construction Association. “The introduction of a dedicated and streamlined program for skilled trades addresses many of the shortcomings from the current Federal Skilled Worker Program,” said Michael Atkinson. “The new program ensures greater consideration is given to the needs of industry when processing eligible immigration applications.”

“Ensuring Canada's immigration system works for small employers in need of skilled trades' people has been a concern for some time,” said Dan Kelly, President and CEO of the Canadian Federation of Independent Business. “With the shortage of qualified labour in many parts of Canada growing once again, the launch of the Skilled Trades immigration stream is very welcome news.”

Eligible occupations will include electricians, welders, heavy-duty equipment mechanics, and pipefitters, among others. CIC is currently working with the provinces, territories and federal government partners on the list of skilled trades' occupations that are experiencing acute labour shortages and which will qualify under the program. This list will be announced prior to the program opening on January 2, 2013.

The Federal Skilled Trades Program will complement other avenues already in place for skilled tradespersons to immigrate to Canada, such as the Canadian Experience Class and Provincial Nominee Programs.

“As promised in Economic Action Plan 2012, we are creating a new immigration stream to facilitate entry of skilled tradespersons,” added Minister Kenney. “The Federal Skilled Trades Program will help transform Canada's immigration system into a fast and flexible system focused on jobs, growth and long-term prosperity.”

MK00004

Star Member
Sep 12, 2010
Salam all KSA friends please help i hv a query i hav received my medicals will b getting them done soon IA now the issue iz tht IA the next step wud b passport request nd in KSA as per rule our pp lies with the employer iz it easy yo get the pp wats the way of getting it ..wats theprocedure to send the pp from there nd hw much time they take to send it bk with visa pasyed maximum

atifhassankhan

Star Member
Jan 26, 2010
MK00004 said:
Salam all KSA friends please help i hv a query i hav received my medicals will b getting them done soon IA now the issue iz tht IA the next step wud b passport request nd in KSA as per rule our pp lies with the employer iz it easy yo get the pp wats the way of getting it ..wats theprocedure to send the pp from there nd hw much time they take to send it bk with visa pasyed maximum
[/quoteasa
Asa
U can send ppt via dhl. they require 45 days at least to send back. U can take print put of ur ppt request and show to ur employer to get ur ppt. ]

asifmehmood

May 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
Nov 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 2012
Passport Req..
31/01/13, received at LVO 04/02/13
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/13
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Where to do medical in Riyadh and how much it costs?

Thanks in advance.

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
asifmehmood said:
Where to do medical in Riyadh and how much it costs?

Thanks in advance.
Dr Sulaiman Al - Habib Medical Center,
King Fahad Road,
tel-(1) 462-2224

Alwarood Medical Centre,
Alwarood quarter,
Main Olaya Road
tel-(1) 470 3355

hassan09

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw Ex Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR :19.04.2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16.02.2013, Remedicals for kids (15.02.2014)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for October 2014
Gents,

From your experience which one is more smoother??

BR