+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

Hhcanada

Dec 12, 2017
Has anyone gotten passport request (PPR) from Abu Dhabi Visa Office (ADVO)? If so, did you submit your passports in Saudi (Riyadh/Jeddah/Khobar) to the VAC or did you courier them to ADVO?

I am asking for a recent update because it seems it worked in the past (2013-2015), i.e. submitting to Saudi VAC or Canadian embassy rather than courier to ADVO, but not sure about these days.

Anyone with past and/or recent experience who can chime in would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Can you please update how it went and can we deliver it to ksa instead?

Reactions: Feeshee

Hhcanada

Dec 12, 2017
Just curious, has anyone submitted their passports to VFS Saudi recently (within the past month or so)? If so, how long has it been or how long did it take from passport submission to receiving them.

Can you please let me know if you were able to submit it in VFS saudi ?

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
Hello Everyone!

Need expert advice on Saudi PCC. The date of birth on my Saudi PCC is not the same as my passport i.e. the year matches but day/month do not match. Will it be a problem? People who have gone through with similar situation please respond.

Thanks
Same is the case with me place of birth is wrong. You got any updates regarding your issue?

Tauseef.king

Sep 8, 2017
Ksa
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I havegot this thread, hopefully you can assist more or advise me on my query.

I reside in Khobar working here and my family in India for long vacation. When I receive my ppr do I need to submit my passport along with my dependents in Riyadh visa office via vfs in Khobar. If suppose the ppr letter mention to submit in abu dhabi visa office.

Second query, as my dependents are in India and I cant get their passport via courier. Should I ask my London visa office to change the Visa office for stamping in India for my dependents and my dependents only can submit in India and can I submit in Khobar vfs to Riyadh.

Pls your help is appreciated. Thx

Reactions: msballes16

Boynextdoor369

Star Member
May 8, 2017
I had the same email and I submitted it in Jeddah VAC as it is the nearest but they forwarded it to Riyadh, do you think there will be a problem or delay?

appreciate your help.
Sir, did you get your passports back? How long did it take to get your passports back from the Jeddah VAC? I recently submitted my passport to the Jeddah VAC.

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
I havegot this thread, hopefully you can assist more or advise me on my query.

I reside in Khobar working here and my family in India for long vacation. When I receive my ppr do I need to submit my passport along with my dependents in Riyadh visa office via vfs in Khobar. If suppose the ppr letter mention to submit in abu dhabi visa office.

Second query, as my dependents are in India and I cant get their passport via courier. Should I ask my London visa office to change the Visa office for stamping in India for my dependents and my dependents only can submit in India and can I submit in Khobar vfs to Riyadh.

Pls your help is appreciated. Thx
yes , its possible. It was the same case for me as well. I was in Saudi and my family was in Pakistan. But you need to inform CIC and get there recommendation accordingly

Reactions: Feeshee

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
Hi,
I submitted my passport on March 25 and received by Canada Visa Office Riyadh on March 26th. Still no update, not even my CIC account...

Is this normal or should I need to contact LVO or RVO for clarification.

I am particularly worried as two of my friends submitted their passports after mine to Riyadh and they already gotten their passports back with Visa and CoPR.

Experienced guys please reply....................

osmanshammat

Jul 27, 2017
Hi,
I submitted my passport on March 25 and received by Canada Visa Office Riyadh on March 26th. Still no update, not even my CIC account...

Is this normal or should I need to contact LVO or RVO for clarification.

I am particularly worried as two of my friends submitted their passports after mine to Riyadh and they already gotten their passports back with Visa and CoPR.

Experienced guys please reply....................
Hi,
I am on the same situation, submitted my passports to VFS Riyadh Sunday 25th March, got an email and SMS confirming the delivery to Canada Visa Office Riyadh on the same day (25-Mar), and no update since then, neither in my cic nor in my VFS tracker (still showing in progress)!

Please update if you get any progress.. Thank you!

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
Hi,
I am on the same situation, submitted my passports to VFS Riyadh Sunday 25th March, got an email and SMS confirming the delivery to Canada Visa Office Riyadh on the same day (25-Mar), and no update since then, neither in my cic nor in my VFS tracker (still showing in progress)!

Please update if you get any progress.. Thank you!

Will do that... Just checked still no update :(

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
Yeah thanks to Almighty mine too changed from submitted to approved now just waiting for vfs tracker update