Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Issued
LANDED..........
January 2016
analystpk said:
Dear Forum Friends,

I'm really excited to disclose you that I've received my processed passport from VFS Jeddah on 28th of March. My complete timeline is listed in my profile information on left hand side of this message.

Should you require any assistance please feel free to contact me because this is the right time to offer something back to this wonderful forum.

Lastly thank you so much, I'm really grateful to the Guru's we got on this forum. God bless you all and wishing you happy and prosperous journey ahead.

Congrats !!!
Good luck
Cheers!

Princess ZS

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
01-01-2015
Med's Request
28-07-2015
Med's Done....
03-08-2015
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Issued
LANDED..........
January 2016
Achee said:
Hello All,

Does anyone lived in Saudi Arabia got an "experience certificate of driving"?
I've never heard about it. I wonder if it is important to get one before leaving Saudi Arabia to Canada.

Kindly advice.

Thanks & regards
Well ... yeah...your driving experience helps in getting license here...if its in English n certified .
You may get exemption from first G1 and second G2 driving tests n qualify for G test on the basis of your experience.
Hope it helps.

Achee

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Surrey, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]LONDON[/color][/b][/font][/size]
NOC Code......
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]2175[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]22-AUG-2014[/color][/b][/font][/size]
AOR Received.
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]28-AUG-2014[/color][/b][/font][/size]
File Transfer...
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]19-DEC-2014 [size=8pt](to LVO)[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Med's Request
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]27-OCT-2015 [size=8pt](+ PCC, RRPF, Proof of Funds)[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Med's Done....
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]01-NOV-2015[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Passport Req..
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]12-FEB-2016[/color][/b][/font][/size]
VISA ISSUED...
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]08-FEB-2016[/color][/b][/font][/size]
LANDED..........
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]29-JUL-2016[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Princess ZS said:
Well ... yeah...your driving experience helps in getting license here...if its in English n certified .
You may get exemption from first G1 and second G2 driving tests n qualify for G test on the basis of your experience.
Hope it helps.
Definitely it was helpful, thanks a lot.

Any idea how to get this experience certificate of driving?

Regards

Achee

Princess ZS

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
01-01-2015
Med's Request
28-07-2015
Med's Done....
03-08-2015
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Issued
LANDED..........
January 2016
Achee said:
Definitely it was helpful thanks a lot.

Any idea how to get this experience certificate of driving?

Regards

Achee
As per my knowledge, the driving authority issues a certificate of experience and conduct, but i m not sure.
Plz confirm.
All the best.

esos4real

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
aspire said:
Because it will be asked at a later stage of your application. They will tell you when to secure one. It is not advisableto have this one ready before this is being asked as PCC have the expiry date. It will only take 5 working days to secure PCC in riyadh. Process is easy. Regards.
abusaf said:
Dear Hasni,

CHC VO will be sending you the a letter in arabic stamped by him sto request the Saudi Government to provide the PCC for your self and any family member over 18 years of age if included in the application. Yes, it takes 5 to 6 days once you apply and submit the request for the PCC. If you mention your place of stay, I may be able to throw some more light on it. You can send me a PM and provide an email and I will be more than happy to share more information with you.

Hello friends, I had to quote this after reading the thread from beginning, please help answer my question.

1. I am a Nigerian doctor working in Najran, do you think its advisable to choose a visa office in Saudi? or choose in home country?
2. if I choose the Saudi visa office, is it honestly possible to get a PCC?? I keep hearing discouraging comments that its impossible for expatriates to g this.
3. My appointment letter was written in Arabic, and most likely if I request for a reference letter, it will be written in Arabic (if granted), how do I go about these? I am in Najran (asir region) far away from Riyadh.jeddah.dammam.
4. Lastly, my passport is with my hospital employer though I can request for it when needed, but does the Saudi Canadian visa office frown at expatriates applying for PR status from Saudi Arabia?

This are real issues and i am really confused.

esos4real

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
Roent said:
Again, YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO ANYTHING FOR YOUR IKAMAH. I sent as I said. I am at the end of my application process. No issues. Ikamah has your name in English already. And It says RESIDENCE PERMIT in ENGLISH. Ikamah No is also in English. Only dates need to be translated. CIC has no issues with ikamah translations provided by company. Rest you can do what suits you.

We are the same Mahyn... i didnt do anything about my iqama, i just send it the way it is, i just photocopy it, and thats it... Thanks be to God, i already have my AOR... I hope there is nothing wrong in all my documents... Goodluck to all of us...

lol, so you mean you didot trnslate your iama at all? I am thinking of doing same also, instead of translating the iqama.....please did your application sail thru?? Did theystill ask for iqama translation?

Reactions: favbless

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
esos4real said:
Hello friends, I had to quote this after reading the thread from beginning, please help answer my question.

1. I am a Nigerian doctor working in Najran, do you think its advisable to choose a visa office in Saudi? or choose in home country?it will not make a difference
2. if I choose the Saudi visa office, is it honestly possible to get a PCC?? I keep hearing discouraging comments that its impossible for expatriates to g this. It is possible since you are still working in ksa much harder once you leave
3. My appointment letter was written in Arabic, and most likely if I request for a reference letter, it will be written in Arabic (if granted), how do I go about these? I am in Najran (asir region) far away from Riyadh.jeddah.dammam.
4. Lastly, my passport is with my hospital employer though I can request for it when needed, but does the Saudi Canadian visa office frown at expatriates applying for PR status from Saudi Arabia?

talk2melas

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSW:October 3rd,2013. Federal : February 16th 2016
Nomination.....
15-02-2015
AOR Received.
QSW:08-04-2014, Federal 20-02-2016
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
26-03-2016
Interview........
QSW: 15-02-2015
Passport Req..
20--04-3016
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
esos4real said:

1. I am a Nigerian doctor working in Najran, do you think its advisable to choose a visa office in Saudi? or choose in home country?
2. if I choose the Saudi visa office, is it honestly possible to get a PCC?? I keep hearing discouraging comments that its impossible for expatriates to g this.

1)There is absolutely nothing to be confused about. I am a Nigerian too working in Riyadh.

2)Before I attend to your questions I want to know the Immigration stream you are applying for. Is it FSW,QSW ,FAM etc. Which one?
Your answer to the question above will determine if really you need to choose any Visa office at all as most immigration streams only requires the applicant to indicate his/her country of residence as applications can now be processed anywhere in the world.

3)However, irrespective of which Visa office you choose or where your application is been processed,for ALL permanent resident applications, you and all you dependents who are above 18 MUST provide PCC for ALL the countries where you have lived for 6 months or more.

4) There are no hassles getting PCC for residents of KSA...The procedure has been explain numerously in this forum. If you need extra assistance I will offer such to you free of charge. Contact me in box
5) There are little challenges in getting PCC for previous residents of KSA but the challenges are not insurmountable. In summary, a previous resident needs to send a copy of his last Iqama plus his fingerprint attested to by police authorities in his present country of residence to somebody who lives in KSA, who will in turn take it to the police authorities in KSA. They will confirm the fingerprints from their database and stamp the paper accordingly.

5) You can translate your contract papers into English. There are certified translators everywhere in KSA. Request for your experience letters be written in English, also you can write and to submit to the persons in charge a sample of what you want hence their job will only be to type it on letter-headed paper and sign, otherwise you should translate it and attached the original copy.

6) You can apply for PR from every country of world. Canadians and RICC do not discriminate.

Thanks
TALK2MELAS

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
talk2melas said:
1)There is absolutely nothing to be confused about. I am a Nigerian too working in Riyadh.

2)Before I attend to your questions I want to know the Immigration stream you are applying for. Is it FSW,QSW ,FAM etc. Which one?
Your answer to the question above will determine if really you need to choose any Visa office at all as most immigration streams only requires the applicant to indicate his/her country of residence as applications can now be processed anywhere in the world.

3)However, irrespective of which Visa office you choose or where your application is been processed,for ALL permanent resident applications, you and all you dependents who are above 18 MUST provide PCC for ALL the countries where you have lived for 6 months or more.

4) There are no hassles getting PCC for residents of KSA...The procedure has been explain numerously in this forum. If you need extra assistance I will offer such to you free of charge. Contact me in box
5) There are little challenges in getting PCC for previous residents of KSA but the challenges are not insurmountable. In summary, a previous resident needs to send a copy of his last Iqama plus his fingerprint attested to by police authorities in his present country of residence to somebody who lives in KSA, who will in turn take it to the police authorities in KSA. They will confirm the fingerprints from their database and stamp the paper accordingly.

5) You can translate your contract papers into English. There are certified translators everywhere in KSA. Request for your experience letters be written in English, also you can write and to submit to the persons in charge a sample of what you want hence their job will only be to type it on letter-headed paper and sign, otherwise you should translate it and attached the original copy.

6) You can apply for PR from every country of world. Canadians and RICC do not discriminate.

Thanks
TALK2MELAS
Is a pcc still required for persons who left ksa cause as far as i know its not required

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
if you left KSA you are NOT required to have Saudi PCC... its written on CIC website very clearly.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
shaz82 said:
if you left KSA you are NOT required to have Saudi PCC... its written on CIC website very clearly.
Thanks and i read that but what got me confused is that some members here who already left ksa as well trying to obtain pcc still from ksa

talk2melas

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSW:October 3rd,2013. Federal : February 16th 2016
Nomination.....
15-02-2015
AOR Received.
QSW:08-04-2014, Federal 20-02-2016
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
26-03-2016
Interview........
QSW: 15-02-2015
Passport Req..
20--04-3016
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Wolverine17 said:
Thanks and i read that but what got me confused is that some members here who already left ksa as well trying to obtain pcc still from ksa
You guys are right. The updated information confirms that PCC is not required from previous resident of Saudi Arabia.
However , I helped a friend (previous KSA resident) earlier last year to get his PCC.
SEE the link below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
talk2melas said:
You guys are right. The updated information confirms that PCC is not required from previous resident of Saudi Arabia.
However , I helped a friend (previous KSA resident) earlier last year to get his PCC.
SEE the link below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp
So is it required now or not?

esos4real

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
talk2melas said:

Thanks
TALK2MELAS
Wow, so glad to have found you here. I am panning the FSW program and in the mean time gathering resources to start mcc verification. What program and stage are you in?
Thanks for the relief as regards getting pcc and other documentations, I would send you a pm so we can chat up.

But I need your advice, which visa office, do you think would be appropriate and doable. The Canadian office or accra (I guess this is important as regards passport submission and collection).

Thanks bro,
God bless!