+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
sk1979 said:
Thanks Bro for the quick response.

I had already sent an email to CHC Riyadh and they replied that I should have to wait for LVO to send the request letters and they cannot provide letters to LVO candidates.
Really?
When I requested (around early September), they sent me the letters by Aramex. Seems they have stopped now :(
If by any chance you are going to Riyadh or Jeddah, you can get one immediately from CHC.
But I recommend you do something to get it other than waiting for the postal letter from LVO. I have never received it until now, one of my friends in Jeddah didn't receive it as well. Although we are receiving other letters in the same PO Box.

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
Request Letter for Saudi Police Clearance

A member here in this forum reported that he received a high resolution PDF file of the letter from LVO and printed it in color. And MOFA accepted to attest that letter. If I find that post, I will let you know.

I got that file from him. And I have uploaded it. You can download it from the below link.

http://www.filedropper.com/saudipcc

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
sk1979 said:
Well, I will give it a shot when embassy comes over here.
areyou going to request it in person?
also have ou received any email request for pcc from lvo?

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
the following is the reply I received from Riyadh chc regarding pcc.seniors pls advise.
Dear Madam/Sir,
In order to assist you with your required Police Clearance Certificate, please send your Immigration file number (if applicable). Police Clearances only have one year validity.
If you are applying from London or Abu Dhabi no assistance will be provided and you will need to contact your Immigration Office.
The Visa Section provides Police Clearance request letters either by ARAMEX, where you will have to pay for the shipment that will be received the following day OR if you reside in Riyadh we can add your name in the gate list so that you can collect your PCC letter from the gate at the Canadian Embassy in Riyadh Diplomatic Quarter from Sunday – Thursday, 08:00 – 16:00..
Please inform us about the type of shipment you have chosen and the number of copies required. (Dependents aged 18 years and above also require a Police Clearance Certificate if they are applying with you.)
Please also add your mailing address, contact number, Immigration file number (if applicable) , as well as the country in which you are applying for immigration, by e-mail in order to receive your request.
Kindly follow the below instructions to obtain a PCC:
•If you have applied for immigration at the Canadian High Commission in London, please send your request by e-mail to: london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
•If you have applied at the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, UAE, please send your request by fax (971-2) 694-0396 or e-mail to: abu-dhabi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
•If you have applied for immigration in any other office AND if you are residing in Riyadh please send us an e-mail with the name of the Immigration Office handling your application, your immigration file number, full name, and the number of copies needed. (Dependents aged 18 years and above also require a Police Clearance if they are applying with you.) We will then add your name to the gate list so that you can collect your PCC letter from the gate at the Canadian Embassy in Riyadh (Sunday - Thursday, 08:00 - 16:00)
•If you have applied for immigration in any other office and if you are residing in Eastern Saudi Arabia ( Dammam, Dhahran, AlKhobar, Jubail, Hofuf,...), please send us an e-mail with the immigration office handling your application, your immigration file number, mailing address, mobile number so we send it thru Aramex courier.
•If you have applied for immigration in any other office and you are residing in Western Saudi Arabia (Jeddah, Taif, Makkah, Medina, Tabuk, Abha, Khamis Mushayt,..) please send your request to the Canadian Consulate in Jeddah by e-mail to: canada.consulate.jeddah @ mattarest.com.
• If you are residing outside of Saudi Arabia, please contact the nearest Saudi Embassy.

ALWAYS INCLUDE YOUR IMMIGRATION FILE NUMBER IN YOUR REQUEST TO OBTAIN A PC.

Regards,

Visa Section

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
ash73 said:
the following is the reply I received from Riyadh chc regarding pcc.seniors pls advise.
Dear Madam/Sir,
In order to assist you with your required Police Clearance Certificate, please send your Immigration file number (if applicable). Police Clearances only have one year validity.
If you are applying from London or Abu Dhabi no assistance will be provided and you will need to contact your Immigration Office.
The Visa Section provides Police Clearance request letters either by ARAMEX, where you will have to pay for the shipment that will be received the following day OR if you reside in Riyadh we can add your name in the gate list so that you can collect your PCC letter from the gate at the Canadian Embassy in Riyadh Diplomatic Quarter from Sunday – Thursday, 08:00 – 16:00..
Please inform us about the type of shipment you have chosen and the number of copies required. (Dependents aged 18 years and above also require a Police Clearance Certificate if they are applying with you.)
Please also add your mailing address, contact number, Immigration file number (if applicable) , as well as the country in which you are applying for immigration, by e-mail in order to receive your request.
•If you have applied for immigration at the Canadian High Commission in London, please send your request by e-mail to: london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
•If you have applied at the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, UAE, please send your request by fax (971-2) 694-0396 or e-mail to: abu-dhabi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
•If you have applied for immigration in any other office AND if you are residing in Riyadh please send us an e-mail with the name of the Immigration Office handling your application, your immigration file number, full name, and the number of copies needed. (Dependents aged 18 years and above also require a Police Clearance if they are applying with you.) We will then add your name to the gate list so that you can collect your PCC letter from the gate at the Canadian Embassy in Riyadh (Sunday - Thursday, 08:00 - 16:00)
•If you have applied for immigration in any other office and if you are residing in Eastern Saudi Arabia ( Dammam, Dhahran, AlKhobar, Jubail, Hofuf,...), please send us an e-mail with the immigration office handling your application, your immigration file number, mailing address, mobile number so we send it thru Aramex courier.
•If you have applied for immigration in any other office and you are residing in Western Saudi Arabia (Jeddah, Taif, Makkah, Medina, Tabuk, Abha, Khamis Mushayt,..) please send your request to the Canadian Consulate in Jeddah by e-mail to: canada.consulate.jeddah @ mattarest.com.
• If you are residing outside of Saudi Arabia, please contact the nearest Saudi Embassy.

Regards,

Visa Section
Hi bro.

From the email, it seems they are not providing the PCC request letter to LVO applicants by Aramex anymore.

But last Monday, my friend who is in Riyadh, he went himself to CHC (without sending them email ahead of time) and he got the request letter from the receptionist at the gate. He just showed the printed email from LVO and got the letter instantly. He told me that they have letters stamped and ready with them. It took him 5 mins to do that.

If you are running out of time, don't wait for the letter sent from LVO by post. I would recommend that you get a PCC request letter as soon as possible by one of the following ways:
1) Go to your embassy and ask for it. Most of the embassies provides that. The letter doesn't have to be issued from Canadian embassy. LVO just needs an original PCC issued by Saudi Police.
2) Go to CHC Riyadh or Jeddah in person and get the letter from the receptionist. Just take the printed email from LVO with you. Remember you need 2 letters in your spouse is in Saudi Arabia as well.
3) Send email to Riyadh CHC and explain that you didn't receive the letter yet by post and you are running out of time. Mention that you fully understand the wording of their email but you are asking for exceptional support to provide you a request letter by Aramex. They might be helpful and considerate.
4) Print the attached PCC letter in the above post in high resolution in color, take it to MOFA, if they agree to stamp it then you are done. 2 people in the forum mentioned that it was accepted and stamped by MOFA.

Best wishes.

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Dhaka2014 said:
Hi bro.

From the email, it seems they are not providing the PCC request letter to LVO applicants by Aramex anymore.

But last Monday, my friend who is in Riyadh, he went himself to CHC (without sending them email ahead of time) and he got the request letter from the receptionist at the gate. He just showed the printed email from LVO and got the letter instantly. He told me that they have letters stamped and ready with them. It took him 5 mins to do that.

If you are running out of time, don't wait for the letter sent from LVO by post. I would recommend that you get a PCC request letter as soon as possible by one of the following ways:
1) Go to your embassy and ask for it. Most of the embassies provides that. The letter doesn't have to be issued from Canadian embassy. LVO just needs an original PCC issued by Saudi Police.
2) Go to CHC Riyadh or Jeddah in person and get the letter from the receptionist. Just take the printed email from LVO with you. Remember you need 2 letters in your spouse is in Saudi Arabia as well.
3) Send email to Riyadh CHC and explain that you didn't receive the letter yet by post and you are running out of time. Mention that you fully understand the wording of their email but you are asking for exceptional support to provide you a request letter by Aramex. They might be helpful and considerate.
4) Print the attached PCC letter in the above post in high resolution in color, take it to MOFA, if they agree to stamp it then you are done. 2 people in the forum mentioned that it was accepted and stamped by MOFA.

Best wishes.
thankyou so much for you quick response.its been almost 4 mmnths since per ,I have not yet received any email from lvo requesting pcc or any other document .
should I just get the pcc made or wait for the request email from lvo

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
ash73 said:
thankyou so much for you quick response.its been almost 4 mmnths since per ,I have not yet received any email from lvo requesting pcc or any other document .
should I just get the pcc made or wait for the request email from lvo
You are welcome bro.
If this is the case, then you can wait until you get the PCC request. Getting a PCC takes only 5-6 days if you have the letter.
But in the mean time if you can get the PCC request letter by any other means then try to get it. You will save time.
If you are in hurry then you can get the PCC done from police as well. It will save you one more week once you get the PCC request from LVO.

For me, I started processing for PCC after I got the PCC request from LVO, but there is no harm in getting it ready ahead of time since PCC is valid for one year (but I read somewhere that it has been issued during the last 3 months before submission to LVO/CIC).

GODWILLDO

Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August 2014
Doc's Request.
cc Charged : 13 November 2014
Nomination.....
28 November 2014
IELTS Request
2013 July
File Transfer...
Second line update : 2 February 2015
Med's Request
25 February 2015
Med's Done....
12 March 2015 TLU : 22 March 2015
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
22 May 2015 DM : 26 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2015
ash73 said:
Dear Madam/Sir,

Regards,

Visa Section
What is the email address to get the PCC request letter... i am residing in eastern province.. my visa office is NDVo.. as i recieved my PER i would like to get the PCC in advance.. can you please share it..
thanks

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
GODWILLDO said:
What is the email address to get the PCC request letter... i am residing in eastern province.. my visa office is NDVo.. as i recieved my PER i would like to get the PCC in advance.. can you please share it..
thanks
riyadh.visa @ international.gc.ca

GODWILLDO

Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August 2014
Doc's Request.
cc Charged : 13 November 2014
Nomination.....
28 November 2014
IELTS Request
2013 July
File Transfer...
Second line update : 2 February 2015
Med's Request
25 February 2015
Med's Done....
12 March 2015 TLU : 22 March 2015
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
22 May 2015 DM : 26 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2015
Dhaka2014 said:
riyadh.visa @ international.gc.ca
Thank u Dhaka2014.. +1

dr-kk

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can any one inform us how to know that dd is encashed from banks in saudia Arabia.they have no mechanism or what???

Stay blessed

mmsrab_Canada

Sep 17, 2014
Hi Guys!

Need some advice.

My application reached CIC on 10 Nov under NOC 2281

I forgot to send mailing labels with the application. Will this be an issue???

Please respond

TAHA1111

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
lvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
Doc's Request.
17 June 2015
Nomination.....
13 nov. 14
Med's Request
17th June 15
Med's Done....
27th June 15, newborn medical was done on 1st Nov 15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22nd March.2016
@dhaka2014
Bro can u tell me where u have got this info that pcc should be made in the month of sending it to LVO as I haven't got medical request yet but I was thinking to make my saudi pcc ahead to save time.
Thanks in advance

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
TAHA1111 said:
@ dhaka2014
Bro can u tell me where u have got this info that pcc should be made in the month of sending it to LVO as I haven't got medical request yet but I was thinking to make my saudi pcc ahead to save time.
Thanks in advance
Hi bro.
It is not the necessary to have it issued in the same month of sending it to LVO. 3 months old PCC is accepted to be sent.

Below are the official references:

1) "The certificate must be issued no more than three months before you apply."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

2) "The certificate must have been issued no more than three (3) months prior to submitting your application."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp