+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saudi Arabia based Applicant

Bella00

Nov 11, 2020
Did you get PR? Did you explain in LOE that your work experience is valid? What proof did you submit? Please guide
Hey!
yes I did receive my PR. I have been in Canada for a couple of months. In my ADR they asked for 6 months bank statements or pay slips proving the salary I have been receiving. AnD I gave them the bank statements as I had been receiving salary into my account. And it was all fine.

empower

Star Member
Apr 9, 2023
Hey!
yes I did receive my PR. I have been in Canada for a couple of months. In my ADR they asked for 6 months bank statements or pay slips proving the salary I have been receiving. AnD I gave them the bank statements as I had been receiving salary into my account. And it was all fine.
That's great! Did they ask your employer about your experience if you are working there? And did they ask how you are working without work permit. Please guide

Bella00

Nov 11, 2020
That's great! Did they ask your employer about your experience if you are working there? And did they ask how you are working without work permit. Please guide
I don’t know if they’ve contacted my employer but it does not matter that you have work experience without work permit.