Submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
07 August 2017
LANDED..........
27 August 2017
I am also a dependent. applied for master program
What's your degree
I am also a dependent. applied for master program
What's your undergraduate degree if I may ask? And the year gap since you graduated? My daughter just finished her 2 years of college going third year and if got lucky will just continue the remaining 2 years. She was granted an advance standing and scholarship based on her credentials.

pinay-nay

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
App. Filed.......
17 July 2017
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Request
none
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
07 August 2017
LANDED..........
27 August 2017
I applied for Advance diploma in Business Intelligence. I also got selected in Nova Scotia Study and Stay program
That's good to know. I read in this forum that you can try again to justify your purpose of study. Maybe you get lucky next time you apply. Thanks for sharing and good luck anyway.

rishabhdev

Jul 25, 2017
What's your degree

What's your undergraduate degree if I may ask? And the year gap since you graduated? My daughter just finished her 2 years of college going third year and if got lucky will just continue the remaining 2 years. She was granted an advance standing and scholarship based on her credentials.
I have B.com, M.Com, MBA after that four years of experience at college level. Since 2013 not working. Here in Saudi with my wife on dependent visa.

pinay-nay

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
App. Filed.......
17 July 2017
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Request
none
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
07 August 2017
LANDED..........
27 August 2017
I have B.com, M.Com, MBA after that four years of experience at college level. Since 2013 not working. Here in Saudi with my wife on dependent visa.
I believe that your degree, experience and what you're applying for are related to your chosen path. That's one of the points that they are looking for at every application I guess based on what I read in this forum.