+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatoon Landing

lucky_ss

Apr 20, 2017
Hi,

Any Whatsapp group for Saskatoon PNP landed Immigrants. Am planning to land in Saskatoon. Please do advise

Lucky4u750

Aug 7, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, App Filed: Aug 6, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP - Jan 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email1 - Mar 21, 2016 (PCC, RPRF), Reminder Email2 - Apr 22 (PCC & Medical Reminder)
Nomination.....
SINP - Apr 23, 2015
AOR Received.
CIC AOR - Nov 12, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Applicable - Inland Applicant
Med's Request
Apr 29, 2016
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 05, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 11, 2017
lucky_ss said:
Hi,

Any Whatsapp group for Saskatoon PNP landed Immigrants. Am planning to land in Saskatoon. Please do advise
Hello,

I recently did my landing in Saskatoon (landing process completed at Toronto airport), let me know what you need to know.

Regards
lucky

lucky_ss

Apr 20, 2017
Do we need to show physical funds as proof of cash.

Am planning for short landing. Please do advise for rentals and address issue as i dont have an saskatoon address.

nagraju

Oct 26, 2015
Hello Everyone Please help me

I have applied for SINP Express entry in Jan 2017. But the problem I have 2 years experience in NOC that is SINP List remaining 4 years experience in different NOC that is not SINP demand list. Can I claim these 4 years experience while applying express entry??

when I applied for SINP pnp I claim points for other job experience that is not SINP list. will they give points for both jobs ( one is in sinp list and other job not in sinp list) with two job experience I got 61 points. Is that ok or they will reject my application please give me reply I am facing lot of stress since 3 months with this doubt

any one help me

Thanks

Mapple Leaf

Oct 20, 2016
Visa Office......
SGVO SINP OID
App. Filed.......
30th August 2016
Nomination.....
15th October 2016
AOR Received.
4th February 2017
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
21st Feb 2017
Med's Request
25th May 2017
Med's Done....
27/05/2017
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2017...got in hand in 31/07/2017
LANDED..........
hoping September 2017
nagraju said:
Hello Everyone Please help me

I have applied for SINP Express entry in Jan 2017. But the problem I have 2 years experience in NOC that is SINP List remaining 4 years experience in different NOC that is not SINP demand list. Can I claim these 4 years experience while applying express entry??

when I applied for SINP pnp I claim points for other job experience that is not SINP list. will they give points for both jobs ( one is in sinp list and other job not in sinp list) with two job experience I got 61 points. Is that ok or they will reject my application please give me reply I am facing lot of stress since 3 months with this doubt

any one help me

Thanks

here it is off topic. we should care about thread heading and sure it will more helpful for everyone. take care.

saskwaiting

Apr 24, 2017
Lucky4u750 said:
Hello,

I recently did my landing in Saskatoon (landing process completed at Toronto airport), let me know what you need to know.

Regards
lucky
Hi Lucky4u750.
Congrats and how is it going in Saskatoon?

I'm also one of SINP nominated candidate, waiting for CIC to complete my PR process, this is 5th month so far no change in status. My status got changed in 2nd week of submission that Medical Passed, after that I see same status everytime, hope nothing bad is happening at backend.

Wish I get all this done for me, just would like to ask even we're SINP nominated, we have to land in Toronto as there is no direct flight to Saskatoon, how many days you stayed in Toronto after landing or you took a connecting flight to Saskatoon? In both cases did you report at Saskatoon airport immigration office that your landing process is done in Toronto? Did you informed or asked by Toronto Immigration office that you're SINP nominated so you've to now land in SK?

Thankyou.

ASAD1ASAD

Star Member
May 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 2016
Doc's Request.
JULY 2016
https://chat.whatsapp.com/6h06nMxeZMOGaJkfA0KM6p

Group only for those who are immigrating to Saskatoon has Visa in hand
Dear Sir/Madam
my destination is also oSASKATOON ASTO KNOW SOME IMMIGRATION PROCEDURE at the time of first landing.
about customs declaration card: which part will be completed by me and for address what will be the address home country address or saskatoon address where am planning to stay.
I want to carry 10000 usd as per instruction of the Bangladesh Bank and also border agency, pnp instruction 16000 CAD , THEN WHAT WILL I DO?
WAITING FOR YOUR KIND REPLY.
Best wishes,Thank You.

saskapr2015

Jul 20, 2015
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
Doc's Request.
08-02-2017 submitted on 14-02-2017
Nomination.....
22-04-2015
AOR Received.
09-10-2015 (CIC File)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No mail
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017 Medical passed 12-02-2017
Passport Req..
21-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2017
LANDED..........
22-09-2017(did soft landing, yet to make permanent move)
Hi Lucky4u750.
Congrats and how is it going in Saskatoon?

I'm also one of SINP nominated candidate, waiting for CIC to complete my PR process, this is 5th month so far no change in status. My status got changed in 2nd week of submission that Medical Passed, after that I see same status everytime, hope nothing bad is happening at backend.

Wish I get all this done for me, just would like to ask even we're SINP nominated, we have to land in Toronto as there is no direct flight to Saskatoon, how many days you stayed in Toronto after landing or you took a connecting flight to Saskatoon? In both cases did you report at Saskatoon airport immigration office that your landing process is done in Toronto? Did you informed or asked by Toronto Immigration office that you're SINP nominated so you've to now land in SK?

Thankyou.
Once you done with your landing formalities at Toronto you don't hv to do it again in SK. You will be travelling in a domestic flight to SK from Toronto so there won't be any immigration check. About stay in Toronto its upto you. You can stay for as long as you want but you should be able to convince the CBSA officer at Toronto while landing that you will be flying to your nominating province soon. You should have your connecting tickets in hand to show it to the officer in case asked for those. Staying for 2-3 days to take a break after long jjourney makes sense to everyone but staying for weeks n months can definitely raise their eyebrows. But you muat have atleast 4 hrs gap between 2 flights in case you are flying the same day to SK as it can take 2 hrs to do all the formalities if theres a waiting time. Cheers