+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatoon Files- Decision Made Let's Join

stars22

Nov 13, 2022
Any one in Saskatoon with decision made few months ago and still waiting for oath ceremony date ?

stars22

Nov 13, 2022
Same office. Is it online for you?
no paper file
do you know anyone else in same office and same situation ? we just need to know where they are in the line ?

Regina is in different office so it looks this office is only for Saskatoon !

Hyena012

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
no paper file
do you know anyone else in same office and same situation ? we just need to know where they are in the line ?

Regina is in different office so it looks this office is only for Saskatoon !
There are few on facebook who have been waiting for over 5 months. When did you apply? This is not good news. Very frustrating with this

Hyena012

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
I have also noticed that they are back to in person now. Nov 30 there are two ceremonies in saskatoon same day

stars22

Nov 13, 2022
I have also noticed that they are back to in person now. Nov 30 there are two ceremonies in saskatoon same day
do you know when these guys have their decision made ? I am trying to expect if they invite people in order ?

stars22

Nov 13, 2022
do you know when these guys have their decision made ? I am trying to expect if they invite people in order ?
There are few on facebook who have been waiting for over 5 months. When did you apply? This is not good news. Very frustrating with this
me too very frustrated and so scare that they will not send our invitations until next year (as there is no ceremonies mostly in the 2nd half of Dec.)
my decision made since last week of August, and you ?

Hyena012

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
me too very frustrated and so scare that they will not send our invitations until next year (as there is no ceremonies mostly in the 2nd half of Dec.)
my decision made since last week of August, and you ?
O dont know who is invited to the ceremonies on Nov 30 but i know there was on Friday and one of the guys was an applicant from 2021. It looks like we are pushed till next year. Its also pure luck. Fingers crossed ; mine is pending from October

stars22

Nov 13, 2022
O dont know who is invited to the ceremonies on Nov 30 but i know there was on Friday and one of the guys was an applicant from 2021. It looks like we are pushed till next year. Its also pure luck. Fingers crossed ; mine is pending from October
by chance, do you know when their DM was ? because actually they depend on the DM date more than application date and they invite people in order . this is the situation in Regina who managed by Winnipeg office

stars22

Nov 13, 2022
by chance, do you know when their DM was ? because actually they depend on the DM date more than application date and they invite people in order . this is the situation in Regina who managed by Winnipeg office
last week they invited anyone got DM until Sept. 2022