+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan vs New Brunswick

AmbitiousG

Jan 26, 2019
between Saskatoon and Fredericton which is the best city to live as a graduate student

Last edited:

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
between Saskatoon and Fredericton which is the best city to leave as a graduate student
Best varies from person to person. You need to give your definition of best so that people can help you here.
I guess you meant 'live' and not leave. I am not Judging you also, rest assured.

Last edited:
Reactions: AmbitiousG

AmbitiousG

Jan 26, 2019
Best varies from person to person. You need to give your definition of best so that people can help you here.
I guess you meant 'live' and not leave. I am not Judging you also, rest assured.
Thanks immstu what I am trying to comfirm here is the availability of part time jobs for graduate students and their pay, weather and nature of the people that is If they are friendly or not. Thanks again

AmbitiousG

Jan 26, 2019
my brother just got admission into school of graduate studies in university of New Brunswick and university of Saskatchewan and he is confused on the one to choose. So I’m trying to help him out.
Please immstu advice. Thanks

rahuln

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Uni of sask has better ranking and reputation and a good state for engineering grads plus easy pr. I got a rejection in thr pre qualification stage from sask and I'm still waiting for UNB. Can you share hi profile and when did he receive the admit from UNB?

AmbitiousG

Jan 26, 2019
Uni of sask has better ranking and reputation and a good state for engineering grads plus easy pr. I got a rejection in thr pre qualification stage from sask and I'm still waiting for UNB. Can you share hi profile and when did he receive the admit from UNB?
He got admission last week sir.
Are you saying university of sask is better? What about the nature of the environment?

AmbitiousG

Jan 26, 2019
Yes. Academically. Depends on the program as well.

Frederiction is better than Saskatoon I suppose, less cold and more affordable. But you should Google search for more.
Ok thanks
Anyway he got admission into masters of sustainable environment and management in uni of sask and master of technological management and entrepreneurship in UNB

rahuln

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Anyway he got admission into masters of sustainable environment and management in uni of sask and master of technological management and entrepreneurship in UNB
These are quite different programs. I think he should look at the course structure and chose the program which better meets his goal. Or whichever has better job prospects. That should be the first priority while choosing.