+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Test timelines after file transferred

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
initially i was told by several CIC agents i should expect test invite within 9 months after file transfer to local office. if not, then CIC ll send to local office a reminder.
When i asked this provision recently to a CIC agent he told me they removed this provision.

i already finished reading several times discover Canada booklet (though last time was 3 month ago).

Happygolucky_again said:
Thanks....

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simkr said:
initially i was told by several CIC agents i should expect test invite within 9 months after file transfer to local office. if not, then CIC ll send to local office a reminder.
When i asked this provision recently to a CIC agent he told me they removed this provision.

i already finished reading several times discover Canada booklet (though last time was 3 month ago).
thanks simkr, May I ask when CIC has removed this provision and when did they tell you about the 9-month reminder thingy. Also, can you tell me when you applied, when your file was transferred. I assume you have not received the test date yet.

thanks

Hopeful One

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long does it usually take for Sydney to transfer file to Saskatoon?

My application is still in Sydney since they rec'd in May and started processing beginning of July.

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
other city has test every week, every month, but we don't, the last test in SK was April and June, why it is so long to schedule another test?

gzmask

May 13, 2011
suresure said:
other city has test every week, every month, but we don't, the last test in SK was April and June, why it is so long to schedule another test?
Calgary takes 12 month from IP to test.
Saskatoon probably is the only local office slower than that :/

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gzmask said:
Calgary takes 12 month from IP to test.
Saskatoon probably is the only local office slower than that :/
that is not accurate... there was a test end of november 2014.