+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan SINP EOI 2019 April Applied & Nomination recieved post your Question here

jauhari

Sep 29, 2017
India
Hello guys,

Starting this thread will be a long journey, but every journey starts with the first step forward.

Let's connect here.... share your application dates and nomination received dates guys.....

NehaG

Sep 9, 2017
Dear All,
I need to know how is the process of getting nominated in SINP OID. My application received date is 24th May 2019, till now its in process.
I have received an email from CIC to check status of my application through CIC login but not able to login several times even after following up with them. CIC suggests to create new account and link with old application. But my immigration agent saying that linking doesnt work as it will change my file number and we will have to again communicate with SINP for new file number etc which will add more days.
Did anyone experience the same? Why my application in SINP account still shows in process but received email from cic? what does CIC email means? If my application is rejected will they update status right away in SINP account than email from cic? how do we get rejection notification as well as nominated notification?
I am waiting since Jan 31st 2020 to see cic account work and let me see the status of the application. Please guide.

Thanks

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Dear All,
I need to know how is the process of getting nominated in SINP OID. My application received date is 24th May 2019, till now its in process.
I have received an email from CIC to check status of my application through CIC login but not able to login several times even after following up with them. CIC suggests to create new account and link with old application. But my immigration agent saying that linking doesnt work as it will change my file number and we will have to again communicate with SINP for new file number etc which will add more days.
Did anyone experience the same? Why my application in SINP account still shows in process but received email from cic? what does CIC email means? If my application is rejected will they update status right away in SINP account than email from cic? how do we get rejection notification as well as nominated notification?
I am waiting since Jan 31st 2020 to see cic account work and let me see the status of the application. Please guide.

Thanks
Hello
Could you please share your progress for this ? My EE profile # had to change and not sure what possibly could go wrong?

Thx