+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan Proof of funds

Jan 7, 2016
IS there anyone who applied to SINP ( Saskatchewan PNP) and managed to get a nomination or even his file was not rejected , while the proof of funds he/she submitted was less than 3 months ?

Reactions: maheshkale28@

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
nagyabdelrazek said:
IS there anyone who applied to SINP ( Saskatchewan PNP) and managed to get a nomination or even his file was not rejected , while the proof of funds he/she submitted was less than 3 months ?
Impossible, they reject in first instance.

zpat978

Feb 7, 2016
I have a question regarding proof of funds. I have submitted my bank statement for last six months, my current balance is as per minimum balance needed for SINP, but if i consider last quater the balance at times was half than what is needed as proof of funds.

So is there a chance that my application will get rejected if my proof of funds current is although 22,000 CAD but last month it was only 10,000 CAD?

ndrk

Sep 1, 2016
Hi,
There is a few case, one of my friend got nominated with out submitting proof of funds, but this is very very risky. Always go with the application guide and submit all the documents.

CANADA IMMIGRATION

Jul 15, 2016
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
ndrk said:
Hi,
There is a few case, one of my friend got nominated with out submitting proof of funds, but this is very very risky. Always go with the application guide and submit all the documents.
Highely impossible, I am not agreed on this that without pof someone got nominated :eek:

zpat978

Feb 7, 2016
CANADA IMMIGRATION said:
Highely impossible, I am not agreed on this that without pof someone got nominated :eek:
My concern is i have submitted proof of funds document with required balance but this balance has not been maintained for 3 months, so thinking if it will get rejected.

ndrk

Sep 1, 2016
Hi,

Application for SINP submitted in 2015 April, Just mention the funds on the application form and no documents are shared with the application and the application is nominated in Jan 2016.

Regards

jrpattabhi

Sep 21, 2015
Hi All !pls let me know requirement of sinp OID Funds.
MY kNOWLEDGE CONCERN we r family of 3.
POF is CAD $18610, am i right.

EngrMonti

Oct 5, 2015
My concern is i have submitted proof of funds document with required balance but this balance has not been maintained for 3 months, so thinking if it will get rejected.
Dear,
Please update me if your above situation was concluded with your application, if you send LOE or you received your nomination ??

Wassids

Jul 3, 2017
Rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22nd May 2017
Hi,

Application for SINP submitted in 2015 April, Just mention the funds on the application form and no documents are shared with the application and the application is nominated in Jan 2016.

Regards
did you have a job offer?

maheshkale28@

Oct 4, 2017
In SINP If funds are less than 3 months and file is in process from last 2 months plus In funds tab - DATE OF CONVERSION is DISAPPEARED.
Funds are maintained till date.

do you know someone or any friend or heard somewhere who had bit similar case and got nomination ...

Please let me know...

I think one time i heard one person got nomination.

I want your views on this please let me know.

Thank you.

maheshkale28@

Oct 4, 2017

In SINP If funds are less than 3 months and file is in process from last 2 months plus In funds tab - DATE OF CONVERSION is DISAPPEARED.
Funds are maintained till date.

do you know someone or any friend or heard somewhere who had bit similar case and got nomination ...

Please let me know...

I think one time i heard one person got nomination.

I want your views on this please let me know.

Thank you.