+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

saskatchewan PNP : International skilled worker...seems too easy?

Addzz120

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Correct me if I’m wrong but this seems BY FAR the easiest pnp program for a skilled worker? No job needed, and just a 60 achievement on the point calculator? That seems almost too good to be true, but it’s clearly listed on the provincial website.

My query is i would need my Canadian brother to live in the province to meet the point requirments, same situation as manitoba. However manitoba ensures my brother must live in manitoba for a year before i can get the pnp, it doesn’t stipulate any timeframe for him living in Saskatchewan. Does anyone know anything further about this? If true it means as soon as he rents there he can apply and i could get PR in 6 months....why would i bother applying for a php anywhere else if this is so easy?

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/assess-your-eligibility

Edit : i found it, very well hidden on the website, just like manitoba it requires one year stay in the province and utility / rental agreement. However this doesn’t in my opinion prove someone has libed there a year, so eone could just rent a house and not live in it.

Last edited: