+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan PNP application status

May 27, 2020
Hi,
Request you to pls guide on SINP status confirmation based following shared details.Also pls add my number to wastsapp group if any for further discussions.
I applied for Saskatchewan PNP in August 2017 against which I got response in April 2018 that my application got rejected due to insufficient funds in bank account however it was totally wrong .So I applied for review with requisite bank supportings against which got response that my file got reopened in May2019.In March2020 first week , received an email for resubmitting bank statements and experience certificates,which got shared well in time .Post that COVID 19 episode appeared and everything got stuckedup.Now I am not sure how it will be carried forward.
Pls help

May 27, 2020
Thanks ,such words at this point means a lot specifically if one is waiting since 2017.

pls guide if anything else need to be initiated from my side or need to wait calmly for response from SINP as they would also not be working with full force due to COVID (possibly)

Pearl_123

May 26, 2020
Hi ,
My SINP score is 60 and the minimum requirement is 60 as per online application . I Applied on March 2nd this year and application status shows submitted and active . How long will it take for the ITA ? My IELTS score will expire in two weeks though:( usually how long SINP ITA takes ?
please help to advise . Thanks .

Obadina

Sep 22, 2018
Hello house,can someone enlighten me further on the selection processes of sinp.my score is 86 having a relation in Saskatchewan.The draw of today has a minimum of 78 but my job is not included in the NOC listed.please advice if ok to be selected or will have to wait till my NOC is selected.
Regartds

Tunde