Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 09
Doc's Request.
May - 09
AOR Received.
Oct - 09
IELTS Request
Done my Ielts in Sept. and Sent after 120 days.
File Transfer...
Oct - 09
Med's Request
May 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
15-3-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011
LANDED..........
Landed and Got the PR
Hello People;

This is the time for me to think about final settlement in a province where PNP program is easy and FAST. What do you think? Which province is faster in processing the PNP applications for my brothers and their families. By profession They are From IT and Finance Fields. having many years of International experience.

which one will you rate as the Fastest PNP province

Saskatchewan:::::::::::OR:::::::::::: Newfoundland and Labrador ::::::::::::::OR::::::::::::::: New Brunswick

Please share with me your ideas and experiences.
Cheers

Londonqtr

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
Londonqtr said:
Hello People;

This is the time for me to think about final settlement in a province where PNP program is easy and FAST. What do you think? Which province is faster in processing the PNP applications for my brothers and their families. By profession They are From IT and Finance Fields. having many years of International experience.

Saskatchewan:::::::::::OR:::::::::::: Newfoundland and Labrador ::::::::::::::OR::::::::::::::: New Brunswick

Cheers

Londonqtr
Hi brother..

Consider Manitoba for PNP.. they are fast, flexible and many stream out there.. even there is a stream to sponsor close friends too..
You can better compare their categories and eligibility requirements in their respective websites... Regarding timeline don't trust their website.. you need to ask from applicant regarding timeline... i have applied Sask PNP (SINP family stream) and now its 13 months and still waiting for nomination and haven't heard anything yet...

Hope for the best...

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smile_2good said:
Hi brother..

Consider Manitoba for PNP.. they are fast, flexible and many stream out there.. even there is a stream to sponsor close friends too..
You can better compare their categories and eligibility requirements in their respective websites... Regarding timeline don't trust their website.. you need to ask from applicant regarding timeline... i have applied Sask PNP (SINP family stream) and now its 13 months and still waiting for nomination and haven't heard anything yet...

Hope for the best...
Dear brother

I am currently living in Ontario but I wish to go Saskatchewan for sponsoring my family members . my spouse wish to go for U of R . I am on a good job here in Ontario and I do not think I will be there in in the coming year . my Q is that can I make a my residence there in SASK and work in Ontario? will it be considered for Sask PNP (SINP family stream)?
your comments are appreciated.

regards

imu

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
Londonqtr said:
Hello People;

Cheers

Londonqtr
Dear Bro my experience regarding SINP sask PNP is going to be excellent still yet but i dont know for the future but i have heard from my uncle which is also my supporting member that Regina have cheapest accomodation and several jobs have been available for doing so i recommed you to chose Saskatchewan for PNP
MY TIME LINE IS I HAD GOT NOMINATION LETTER FOR SASK WITH 4 MONTHS
and i got my visa with in 9 months after complete document submission

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
imu said:
Dear brother

I am currently living in Ontario but I wish to go Saskatchewan for sponsoring my family members . my spouse wish to go for U of R . I am on a good job here in Ontario and I do not think I will be there in in the coming year . my Q is that can I make a my residence there in SASK and work in Ontario? will it be considered for Sask PNP (SINP family stream)?
your comments are appreciated.

regards

imu
Brother you have asked in reference to sponsoring other family members living outside of Canada. If you live in Sask and work in regina you will not be able to sponsor any family member because its there requirement as a supporting family member to live and work in sask for atleast 1 year with paid taxes to sask government. because they ask for tax return document when your family member is being sponsored.

sam pk said:
Dear Bro my experience regarding SINP sask PNP is going to be excellent still yet but i dont know for the future but i have heard from my uncle which is also my supporting member that Regina have cheapest accomodation and several jobs have been available for doing so i recommed you to chose Saskatchewan for PNP
Dear brother, you are right, once you get to sask, no one would like to leave that state, even CIC minister Jason Kenney was born in Sask, :) its a wonderful Province, this is the province in the Canada with lowest unemployment rate, second highest paid labor, highest job opportunities and many more, its an agricultural land, you can have your farm, etc. but the question is how to immigrate there.. this is now becoming longer and longer.. its been 388 days (13months) to my application since i submitted and still not a single reply i have heard yet. all it says is just "In Process". in this regard Manitoba is fastest, then comes Sask and Alberta.

Hope for the best...
Regards

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
smile_2good said:
Brother you have asked in reference to sponsoring other family members living outside of Canada. If you live in Sask and work in regina you will not be able to sponsor any family member because its there requirement as a supporting family member to live and work in sask for atleast 1 year with paid taxes to sask government. because they ask for tax return document when your family member is being sponsored.

Dear brother, you are right, once you get to sask, no one would like to leave that state, even CIC minister Jason Kenney was born in Sask, :) its a wonderful Province, this is the province in the Canada with lowest unemployment rate, second highest paid labor, highest job opportunities and many more, its an agricultural land, you can have your farm, etc. but the question is how to immigrate there.. this is now becoming longer and longer.. its been 388 days (13months) to my application since i submitted and still not a single reply i have heard yet. all it says is just "In Process". in this regard Manitoba is fastest, then comes Sask and Alberta.

Hope for the best...
Regards
Dont worry dear one day you will get your aim or your dreamable destiny my best wishes for you keep smiling always

Londonqtr

Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
NOC Code......
4131- 4121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 09
Doc's Request.
May - 09
AOR Received.
Oct - 09
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Oct - 09
Med's Request
May 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
15-3-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011
LANDED..........
Landed and Got the PR
SAM PK,

Few Questions for you bro.

1. Where are you now? if you are in Canada or Sask , Pleaseeeeeeee make a call to me on 718-880-6177 (this is Majic Jack).OR give me ur phone no need to talk to you.
2. Which year did you applied and while mentioning your time line can you please mention the year and month as well.

I will wait for your reply.

Kind Regards
Londonqtr.

sam pk said:

Londonqtr

Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
NOC Code......
4131- 4121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 09
Doc's Request.
May - 09
AOR Received.
Oct - 09
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Oct - 09
Med's Request
May 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
15-3-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011
LANDED..........
Landed and Got the PR

Maximum comments are expected and much encouraged. I strongly request all the readers to share with your comments and seniors please help me finding the best, fast, easy process of PNP.

Cheers

Londonqtr
718-880-6177

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
Londonqtr said:
SAM PK,

Few Questions for you bro.

1. Where are you now? if you are in Canada or Sask , Pleaseeeeeeee make a call to me on 718-880-6177 (this is Majic Jack).OR give me ur phone no need to talk to you.
2. Which year did you applied and while mentioning your time line can you please mention the year and month as well.

I will wait for your reply.

Kind Regards
Londonqtr.
Dear check your MAIL box

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
Londonqtr said:
Hello People;

Cheers

Londonqtr
Hi,
My sister has complete her BPT in 2012 April from India (4 Tear degree course)
Her over all percentage is 70.
yesterday she got result of first IELTS which is 6.5. (between 6 ,6.5, 6.5 and 7 in each ) so its not hard for her to get 7 in each in 2-4 month after little bit practice if required.
Now please help me with question below :
I am planning to Land as PR in July-Aug 2012,
Want to call her in Canada too, what will be best option for her , which prov offer easiest entry for physiotherepyst ,
Does PNP is best or student visa route .

Physiotherepyst please share your experience and guide us.
Thanks

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Dear All If you guys from Karachi are interested in combined Party I thought we are very active on this forum and the person who have all the contacts may contacts my husband & he can do together he is also very active and experienced in making teams.when we all make a list than I will ask him to join and we can arrange at common venue and time by voting, .It is only my own idea,My idea on this forum as everyone was willing to Celebrate together after getting magic stampt as everyone's dreams come true because everyone who are getting Canadian Immigration definitely professionals and respectable families so when we meet all at one place we will make a formal list members which will work positively on future too when we together we will be a source to each others because we are starting a new life at new place. We are going Saint John's Newfounland and Labrador...But this Platform for all including Saskatchewan,Regina Calgary and all..

Idea is:My Mamoon living at Qatar made Pakistan Professional Forum Qatar and he is Chairman Pak-Qatar forum at Qatar now enjoying so many combines seminar parties,T20 Cricket meeting with Ambassador even President of Pakistan SyedYousuf Gilani was at Qatar all these members were invited through this Platform met President give suggestions even Ameer of Qatar means Shah of Qatar was also invited
so we are Professional representative from Pakistan if we make a patform first from Karachi than all Pakistan it will definitely will work very good result in future.Please comments everyone who had any good idea which make our platform ore strong.Inshalah we will make this.This is just a start 2012!Comments!!

Londonqtr

Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
NOC Code......
4131- 4121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 09
Doc's Request.
May - 09
AOR Received.
Oct - 09
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Oct - 09
Med's Request
May 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
15-3-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011
LANDED..........
Landed and Got the PR
One thing is for sure that, Student visa is an expensive process, if you are not really intended to study and only want to get PR.
Now,
You can sponsor her in the family class PNP program in mentioned 3 places at the moment. I am in the same boat too. The only difference is you want to sponsor your sister and I am looking for the best options for my brothers and their families. So far I can say whatever I have read, asked and observed Sask. is the best. Here I like to say one more thing; No one said any good or bad about New Brunswick or new found land YET. This means either they don’t know or still some of the experts need to answer this thread.
Let’s try to alive this thread as much as possible so that right people may read and comments on this as well.

Cheers.

Londonqtr

Londonqtr

Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
NOC Code......
4131- 4121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 09
Doc's Request.
May - 09
AOR Received.
Oct - 09
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Oct - 09
Med's Request
May 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
15-3-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011
LANDED..........
Landed and Got the PR
Dear Aquib,

sorry the above reply was for you, forget to write your name...

cheers

Aquib said:
Hi,
My sister has complete her BPT in 2012 April from India (4 Tear degree course)
Her over all percentage is 70.
yesterday she got result of first IELTS which is 6.5. (between 6 ,6.5, 6.5 and 7 in each ) so its not hard for her to get 7 in each in 2-4 month after little bit practice if required.
Now please help me with question below :
I am planning to Land as PR in July-Aug 2012,
Want to call her in Canada too, what will be best option for her , which prov offer easiest entry for physiotherepyst ,
Does PNP is best or student visa route .

Physiotherepyst please share your experience and guide us.
Thanks

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
Londonqtr said:
Dear Aquib,

sorry the above reply was for you, forget to write your name...

cheers
Thanks mate.
I am looking to land Alberta.
As the policies are changing so quickly , can't trust more for PNP .
Feel that wait 1 year to qualify and then another for nomination (if policy didn't change) and then Allah know how much time for application to decide for family PNP in mani or sks .
So choosing to land in Alberta and call them in student visa (6-7) month time, and then after year or two they can apply on there own merits .
Though it will be 10k expense as 1 year diploma fee but it worth then waiting 2-3 year outside Canada .

Plus CIC is liberal with people within Ca .

I know how painful was waiting , I don't want my bro/sis to wait 2-3 years just looking for Cic reply when Cic is happy to refuse applicant after 2/3 years too.

It's what I feel at present , Allah knows better what is best.

sigelopisan

May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Push back to Jan 2013 (hopefully)
Hello friends,

Currently im working in managerial level with expertise in supply chain and commercial. its a management thing.
At the same time, I'm running my own small business as an exhibition building contractor. I dont deal with tools directly my self but I do understand how to carpentry. My last formal education is high school (did took my university but didnt finish it :()

So, I would like to have your opinion, what is my chance to get Canada PR and which is the fastest way to apply?

I just want to have a better life for me and my children. For them to have a better education system.

Appreciated your advise