Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
I can only find noc 5241 in Ontario and Manitoba. Unfortunately, I don't have any connections to Manitoba so Ontario seems to be the only hope.

Sucks :(
Ontario need minimum 400 right? What is ur CRS?
Your IELTS is so good :)

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
hi seniors,
since there is a new EOI system introduced 2 days ago. Does it mean that I could log my EOI only when I on the SINP’s In-Demand Occupation List ? or as long as I have my profile in the express entry, I could apply?
my NOC is 2172 and CRS is 436.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
hi seniors,
since there is a new EOI system introduced 2 days ago. Does it mean that I could log my EOI only when I on the SINP’s In-Demand Occupation List ? or as long as I have my profile in the express entry, I could apply?
my NOC is 2172 and CRS is 436.
I am a senior but from what I've heard is you are not eligible for SINP EOI if your NOC is not in-Demand Occupation.

Alex SA2C

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
Please assist....
While studying, I worked as an assistant in a grade 1 class for 2 years in 2009 and 2010 then a kindergarten class for one year in 2011. Once I completed my studies, I went on to teach as an early childhood teacher for 6 years from 2012-2017.
Would I be able to submit any of this assistant teaching as part of my work experience under my NOC 4214?
Can I use all 3 years or only the kindergarten year or none?
I am able to support this work experience with pay slips, contracts and letters from all employees.

Alex SA2C

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
How does the Sask EE pool work, when do they call numbers? is there a place we can monitor draw dates and lowest numbers? any guidance appreciated

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
How does the Sask EE pool work, when do they call numbers? is there a place we can monitor draw dates and lowest numbers? any guidance appreciated
When they communicated the new system they indicated that they will not convey when they perform the draws but will convey the attributes of those selected. Draws will take place at least monthly.

One nuance they disclosed is that preference will be given to individuals with ties to the province either through relatives living in the province or one year or more of education in the province.

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Please how do I know when SINP is open for submission
Unlike in the past the new system of Expression of Intrest is always ‘open’ in that you can submit an EOI at any time.

What is not known to the public is when they will select individuals with an EOI profile. So all one can do is submit an EPI profile and wait.

When they release the statistics of those selected you will get a better idea of your chances of being selected. You need 60 out of 100 points to submit an EOI but it is not known how many points will be necessary to receive an invitation to formally apply.

Valvera

Aug 7, 2018
Thank you very much.in have started filling a form but I didn't see my occupation in their occupation in demand.what do u suggest I do?or does it mean I am not eligible since my occupation is not listed.please tell me wot I shud do

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Thank you very much.in have started filling a form but I didn't see my occupation in their occupation in demand.what do u suggest I do?or does it mean I am not eligible since my occupation is not listed.please tell me wot I shud do
If your occupation is not listed then you are not eligible at all for either the EE or OID subcategories of the SINP.

Other provinces’ list of in-demand occupations may include yours, however. Two provinces to check are Nova Scotia and Manitoba. Be aware that Manitoba requires some kind of connection to the province such as a close friend or relative living in the province.