Saskatchewan for IT Analyst ?

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prashantgupta8055 said:
Experts -

Can anybody talk a bit about job market of Saskatchewan for an IT ERP Analyst and related occupations ?

Thanks !
sask market for IT is not that big... ya but you can try in big cities.....

sasktel is a big employer and there are few sap and erp related employers too....

BC and ON and AB are better than SK.

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
With a total population of just 1 million, it is of course a small province for many jobs. I'm also interested to know about IT job prospects. If IT jobs are hard to come by, one has to be open to shift to other NOCs within IT..

I shudder to think of taking jobs outside of IT. :(

prashantgupta8055

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
Just spoke to a friend in Canada, looks like it does not have a lot of opportunities for IT and place is too too cold !!! (Thought I'll share it with you all, some might already be aware of it...)

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
International Skilled Workers - With an Employment Offer 5,000 3,773
International Skilled Workers - Express Entry 1,500 0
International Skilled Workers - Occupations In-Demand 1,500 0

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
prashantgupta8055 said:
Just spoke to a friend in Canada, looks like it does not have a lot of opportunities for IT and place is too too cold !!! (Thought I'll share it with you all, some might already be aware of it...)
For people who cannot bear cold and expect to land in to IT job right away then Canada is not a good choice but yes for people willing to take risk or adapt accordingly and spare some patience in getting an IT job this is a better place !

shradzsaraf

Jun 29, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013
prashantgupta8055 said:
We who live in Canada do not consider Canada very very cold. Yes it is cold certainly but not so much that people cannot live here. Certain parts of Canada are very very cold where people hardly reside. But in the rest of the Canada (where it is as cold as some places in USA) people do reside and live pretty comfortably.

Just because Canada is a cold country does not mean it is uninhabitable. And the west coast of Canada is hardly called cold. Its more of a coastal climate with lots of rain but next to no snow throughout the winter season.

So all in all, though some parts of Canada is cold and uninhabitable, rest of the country is as cold as any other country but with lots of snow and high wind chills.

deyka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
TrackIT said:
For people who cannot bear cold and expect to land in to IT job right away then Canada is not a good choice but yes for people willing to take risk or adapt accordingly and spare some patience in getting an IT job this is a better place !
+ 1 for your positive attitude... Canada gives us corruption free environment where all are in equal standing what more does one need to progress in life...!!