+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan entrepreneur

omar abdalziz

Aug 2, 2011
Hello everyone

I will Apply for Sask. Entrepreneur next week i have all the documents i,m Iraqi nationality and i live in qatar but i have some questions :

1-the processing time and any experience with sask immigration?

2-when I have to pay the 2500$ fees ?

3-is this program easy and the sask immigration fixable with this program?

I hope to help me with those questions

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omar abdalziz said:
Hello everyone

I will Apply for Sask. Entrepreneur next week i have all the documents i,m Iraqi nationality and i live in qatar but i have some questions :

1-the processing time and any experience with sask immigration?

2-when I have to pay the 2500$ fees ?

3-is this program easy and the sask immigration fixable with this program?

1). If you have the skills and experience in the business you want to establish, it takes about 3months
2). Alongside your application.
3). Once you meet all the requirements, your home free. You would be required to make an exploratory visit. Writting the report of this visit in a way that lets the immigration officer know that your not going to start a passive investment will also boost your chances. When you come to Sk, meet with a project manager. What business do you intend to start?

I hope to help me with those questions

nadia601

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
Hi Omar,
I am also thinking to apply for this programe. I live in Dubai.
I will visit the province by end of August to have explority trip. Still I have not contacted any official there nor any counsaltant But planning to prepare so.
What I have read in their manual is that it takes upto 6 months to approve your application.
Did you check their acceptance criteria or the grading point system?

Keep intouch

Alaa2012

Aug 7, 2012
Hi Nadia

I live in Dubai too and i am thinkning to apply in this program please provide us with any informayion about this program

nadia601

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
Hi Alaa,

Nomination Criteria

There are four criteria in the SINP Entrepreneur Category that you must meet to be approved for nomination:

A minimum net worth of $300,000 Canadian Dollars (CAD) that can be verified.
Accumulation of net worth through legal means, which can be verified.
Minimum three years entrepreneurial or relevant business management experience.
Intent to reside and actively invest in Saskatchewan, which is evaluated using the Intent Grading Grid.
Requirements

If you are approved for nomination by the SINP - Entrepreneur Category, you will be required to:

Have a minimum active investment of $150,000 CAD in the Province of Saskatchewan. If you own less than 1/3 of the business, then your total investment must be worth at least $1 million CAD;
Be involved in the day-to-day management of your business; and
Make a $75,000 Good Faith Deposit. If you meet certain conditions, you may apply for your Good Faith Deposit to be returned.

Alaa2012

Aug 7, 2012
Hi Nadia

Thank you for your information and please if you can email me the contact no for any firm specialized in immigration law.
my email alaasobhi2000@gmail.com

nadia601

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
Hi Alaa,
I am still searching for relible counsaltant or lawyer but still no luck in both Sask and Dubai.
Most of Dubai Counsaltant never dealt with Sask PNP- business.

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nadia601 said:
Hi Alaa,
I am still searching for relible counsaltant or lawyer but still no luck in both Sask and Dubai.
Most of Dubai Counsaltant never dealt with Sask PNP- business.
Try miller Thompson in saskatoon. lawyers name is chad eggerman.

Alaa2012

Aug 7, 2012
Hi Ndia

So you will go to Sask for explority trip before contacting any immigration consultant in Dubai or Sask? And i think you can also apply for The Manitoba Provincial Nominee.

nadia601

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
Hi Alaa,
Plans changed. I got refused for TRV, so I will not be able to make the trip to Sask,
Will consider applying through Lawyer when I find relible one.

Thanks Biometrix, I will google the contact and will start emailing them.

jd1

Jan 10, 2013
hii anybody has visited in Saskatchewan n met SINP officer i am also interested in Saskatchewan's investor program n i am eligible for it n plz help me n share the information about it i ll appericiate it thx

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jd1 said:
hii anybody has visited in Saskatchewan n met SINP officer i am also interested in Saskatchewan's investor program n i am eligible for it n plz help me n share the information about it i ll appericiate it thx

What business are you looking to start? I.t and construction is the main thing in Sk.