+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sargodha Board metric & intermediate certificates verification procedure for WES

jia butt

Dec 13, 2014
there is no detailed procedure mention for sargodha Board, so i am going to write detailed procedure which i have faced there. hope so it ll be helpful. Insha Allah.

people working there are cooperative and you can get your verified documents next day, but reference is always a best thing in Pakistan. try some one. :)

jia butt

Dec 13, 2014
when you decide to go for this process, go to WES website first because before going to any board office, its necessary to get a WES Ref No which use on WES form for attaching to your secondary certificates.

for applying WES credential evaluation

click on APPLY NOW right side of wes webside under credential evalution heading.

on next page
click FSWP online application, click here for canada and for USA use second option.

click on apply now

on next page
click on Get Started

fill the form and follow the procedure, try to choose Track Your Order in delivery options.

pay according to your available money transfer option and at the end you ll receive a CONFIRMATION OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION FOR EVALUATION mail with content like this

Subject: Application Confirmation and Next Steps

Reference #: ******* (Please use on all communications with WES)

Dear Applicant :

Thank you for submitting your application for credential evaluation to World Education Services (WES).

Your order is PENDING until WES receives your academic documents as specified below.

How to Submit Your Academic Documents:
It is your responsibility to arrange for your academic documents to be sent to WES.
Upon receipt, your documents will be reviewed and if any document or information is missing, WES will contact you immediately.

How to Check the Status of Your Application:
WES provides an easy-to-use online tracking system. To check the status of your application, visit My Account.

For FSWP/ECA Updates visit Important Information for FSWP Applicants.
Thank you for choosing WES for your educational credential assessment.

WES offers a number of free resources to assist you with your education or employment goals:

The information contained in this email, including any attachment(s), is intended solely for use by the named addressee.
[tr][td]

keep this reference number for further dealing with WES platform.

jia butt

Dec 13, 2014
second thing before approaching board office

Required documents :-

Get copies of original certificates ( 3 copies are required by default, but if you want more verified copies, than get according to your requirement)
Get copies of NIC ( if someone going on your behalf then their id card copies are also required)
Get passport size photos ( 2 photos with each board verification form is required)

verification fees:-

per verified copy at sargodha Board cost you Rs 2300/-
you required 6 minimum verified copies ( 1 metric + 2 copies of metric certificate + 1 intermediate certificate +2 copies of intermediate certificate = 6)

total minimum cost = 6 * 2300 = 13800

jia butt

Dec 13, 2014
Location Address:-

Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Sargodha.
Government of the Punjab.
Near 49-Tail, Sargodha.

048-3250041 - 42

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
jia butt said:
when you decide to go for this process, go to WES website first because before going to any board office, its necessary to get a WES Ref No which use on WES form for attaching to your secondary certificates.

for applying WES credential evaluation

click on APPLY NOW right side of wes webside under credential evalution heading.

on next page
click FSWP online application, click here for canada and for USA use second option.

click on apply now

on next page
click on Get Started

fill the form and follow the procedure, try to choose Track Your Order in delivery options.

pay according to your available money transfer option and at the end you ll receive a CONFIRMATION OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION FOR EVALUATION mail with content like this

Subject: Application Confirmation and Next Steps

Reference #: ******* (Please use on all communications with WES)

Dear Applicant :

Thank you for submitting your application for credential evaluation to World Education Services (WES).

Your order is PENDING until WES receives your academic documents as specified below.

How to Submit Your Academic Documents:
It is your responsibility to arrange for your academic documents to be sent to WES.
Upon receipt, your documents will be reviewed and if any document or information is missing, WES will contact you immediately.

How to Check the Status of Your Application:
WES provides an easy-to-use online tracking system. To check the status of your application, visit My Account.

For FSWP/ECA Updates visit Important Information for FSWP Applicants.
Thank you for choosing WES for your educational credential assessment.

WES offers a number of free resources to assist you with your education or employment goals:

The information contained in this email, including any attachment(s), is intended solely for use by the named addressee.
[tr][td]

keep this reference number for further dealing with WES platform.
ماشاءالله
Nice information

jia butt

Dec 13, 2014
NOTE:-

Sargodha Board "controller of examination" never verified any documents by himself, they have authorized "Assistant Sectary (Records)" to verify documents. so don't get confuse.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
nadeem74 said:
Thanks "Jia Butt" for valuable input and "nickarter84" for directing me to this link.
You are welcome brother

jia butt

Dec 13, 2014
you can get sargodha board verification form from their office or u can get a soft copy for print from here

bisesargodha.edu.pk/Downloads/Forms/VF.pdf

after submitting fees in habib bank bring ur all documents with photocopies and submit to board office. they ll keep it for one day and ask u to visit very next working day.

ask them Board envelops and place matric and intermediate verified photocopy and attested WES form in respective envelops. and then ask them to sealed both envelops.

i read many people are doing complaint here that board offices don't attest WES forms or reluctant to attest and sealed the envelop. i didn't face it as they were very cooperative as my father told me.

ISSUE:- i want to show graphical representation of sealed envelps and other stamps but i dnt know how to insert images. :(

jia butt

Dec 13, 2014
there is no good courier service available, so v bring sealed envelop to Lahore and then i posted it by fed-ex
send both envelops in one fed Ex package no need to send it separately.
only write ur name and ur WES No, don't write ur address etc.

u can use fed Ex or DHL both r reliable services with minimal fee difference as fed Ex charge 1700 and DHL cost 1500.

u can check ur transaction position on their website by inserting ur package serial no etc given on receipt, WES website ll change ur status from waiting to received initial documents and send also inform u by mail

ur required documents status change like this in tabular form if u have sent exact documents.

Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Pakistan
Intermediate Examination Certificate, 20--
What to submit Statement of Marks
How to submit To be sent directly to WES in the manner specified for this country
What was submitted Academic transcripts sent directly to WES in the manner specified for this country
Status Accepted

jia butt

Dec 13, 2014
after completing board documents verification process.. next step is
Higher education commission (HEC) verification

first of all fill form on their website

das.hec.gov.pk

enter all details according to ur CNIC, certificates and degrees.

on third step they ll ask u about how many copies u want to attest and in which campus u want to submit documents. after confirming they ll give u option of " print application form"

try to print it before visiting HEC office for saving time and effort.

bring 3 photocopies of all documents ( Metric, Intermediate, bachelors masters and M.Phil (mark sheets + degrees )) including CNIC and application form.
Ph.D. Degree can only be attested from HEC Islamabad.

jia butt

Dec 13, 2014
i went early morning at 8 am to HEC Office Lahore which is behind mm Aalam road.
i got token no 110, when i asked him how much time i should wait, he told me come back after 3 hours but when i come back around 11am still i was 55 numbers short.
i decided to eat something from mm alam road as there are my many favorite food places. after 12:30 i came back and still my number was not called so i sat near computer lab. there were many girls and boys waiting for their turn, they were sitting there from ages. here we observe that some people came and lab attendant called them in without checking their token number. anyhow he called me early as i was only girl left in waiting area, that was a plus point for me :)
i have filled my hec form from home, i just want to show them for final checking. lab assistant was cooperative and he correct my mistakes and asked me to show my msc transcript. when i showed him, he told me that as its my department transcript so there is no PU controler examiner signature , so i have to go to university admin block and ask them to verify transcript.
i was very irritated but what i cant do anything so i came out of the hec office.
next day i went to PU and asked my department for reference letter from my principle , clerk ask me my NIC copy and transcript copy and tell me to visit the department next day as dean was not present.