+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sardar Patel University Transcript is not accepted by WES

Jul 22, 2018
Hi Aakash,
With my friend's help I was able to get this done.
In my case we included everything in the envelope attested by university.
1. Degree Certificate Copy attested by university( Attestation is not mandatory for this item but we just did it to be safe )
2. All years University Marksheets Copy attested by university
3. Transcripts issued by college attested by university
4. WES Academic Request Form - I signed and sent a scanned copy to my friend and they got a counter sign from university person.
5. I also sent them a letter giving my authorization to my friend for collecting transcript from college and get attestation from university.

SP University people already know this process now as many people have already done the WES process with their help. There was some examination etc going on at same time when my process was done so it took about 2 weeks for them to give the sealed envelope to my friend.

All the above sent from Anand India to Canada via registered post, this was a bit of pain as there is no tracking after it leaves India, a few people also used Speed Post which has tracking outside India and its also fast.
You can also use private couriers if you like.

Good luck.
Thank you very much

nrsinquest

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Thanks everyone for information related to Transcript.
I am in process of getting transcript for WES submission. Here is my situation.
I have completed B.E. in IT from GCET college in 2003.
My degree certificate is from sardar patel university but my mark sheets are from GCET College.
Questions:
1. Do i need to get transcript from college or University?
2. I do not have any friends or relative in V.V. Nagar who can go on my behalf. There was option to apply for the transcript online.
Can i use that option?
3. Has anyone tried the online service?
4. Will they get the things done from college also or only from SPU university?

Thanks,
Niyati
Did you do your WES? How did you go about your transcripts? I am in a similar situation.

maunish.31

Jan 26, 2019
Hi friends
I want to know that I have completed BCA in 2012 (yearly system) and I want to go for wes.
So my question is BCA is considered as diploma as per Canadian degree or it will consider as Bachelors degree? ?

Chiragpharma

Mar 15, 2019
Hi Friends..
I need ur valuable guidance. I have sent my Degree certificate along with Marksheets and Transcripts to WES via proper channel. Wes did not accept my marksheet two times. Kindly suggest me better solution as they accept my degree certificate but not marksheets. Please reply me on my wtsapp number 091- 9426753014. I am waiting for your valuable reply.

Recently i got reply from WES as below

1. Sardar Patel University, India
Diploma in Pharmacy, 2005
Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) | Accepted
Statement of Marks | Not Accepted

Reason: WES received your mark sheets, but they were not sent directly from your academic institution as required by WES.

Instructions: Please ask your academic institution to send your mark sheetsdirectly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official.

Please reply me....

Chiragpharma

Mar 15, 2019
Hi all,

The issue of SPU transcript acceptance by WES has now been resolved.

Here's what one should do:
Get the copies of your transcript attested by the college (e.g. GCET) and carry those to the SPU office.
Now get these college attested transcripts along with two photocopy sets of mark-sheets (Notice: mark-sheets should not be attested by the college, it should only be attested by the SPU) for each semester to the SPU office. Let the person in charge at SPU know that you want both the college attested transcripts and the mark-sheets to be attested by the Asst. Registrar and put both inside an envelope. Post or courier this sealed, signed and stamped envelope to WES and you're done.

Here's the explanation why do we include mark-sheets along with the transcripts:
I called WES and figured that they need the transcripts on the letterhead of the University and not the college. I don't know about the other colleges affiliated to SPU but GCET (when it was affiliated to SPU) issued the transcripts with the college logo and letterhead. So I emailed Asst. registrar SPU asking how to resolve this issue? Thankfully, he responded promptly with a proper explanation that I should include mark-sheets along with the transcripts inside the envelope. Now because mark-sheets were issued by the University with University logo and the letterhead, WES could treat it as a secondary proof and could compare it with the transcript. This made perfect sense, so I followed what he said and guess what my SPU transcripts are accepted.

Good luck ;)
Bhargav
Hi Bhargav..

Please send me ur contact number. I need to discuss WES query about SP university. My wtsappp number

Chiragpharma

Mar 15, 2019
I f
Hi p.p. thanks for the info.
So did you get transcripts or mark-sheets inside the sealed envelope?
My situation is exactly same as Vandan's case. I've got colored photocopies of the transcripts verified by the college and then verified and sealed in an envelope by the deputy registrar, Sardar Patel University but WES didn't accept it.
I faced same problem recently. Kindly reply if u get better solution on it...

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
Hi Bhargav..

Please send me ur contact number. I need to discuss WES query about SP university. My wtsappp number
Hi Chirag,

Were your mark sheets attested by the Asst registrar of SPU? If not then it could be the reason. Photocopies of transcripts should be attested by both the college and SPU but the mark-sheets should only be attested by SPU.

I hope that helps.

Good luck!

Chiragpharma

Mar 15, 2019
Hi Chirag,

Were your mark sheets attested by the Asst registrar of SPU? If not then it could be the reason. Photocopies of transcripts should be attested by both the college and SPU but the mark-sheets should only be attested by SPU.

I hope that helps.

Good luck!
Hi Bhargav !!

Thanks for your Prompt reply.

Yes, My transcripts were attested by Ass. Registrar and college Principal. Whereas, Marksheets were attested by Ass. Registrar only. I sent two times but every times WES did not accept. They accepted my Degree certificate but i dont know why my marksheet was not accepted ??

Looking for positive update ..

Thanks a lot

Chiragpharma

Mar 15, 2019
Hi Chirag,

I hope that helps.

Good luck!
Hi bhargav

Could you please share your wtsapp no. My number is 9426753014. Please reply on it.

Thanks

Riya_

Sep 15, 2019
Hi People! I am in middle of getting my degree verified from WES from Sardar patel uni. Only issue is, got rejected twice. I am not sure what am I doing wrong. I sent my provisional degree certificate as I don’t have actual degree certificate yet. I definitely sent my provisional certificate still said not received. Plus not sure what’s going on with my marksheets. My dad went to college, got transcripts, went to SPU, stamped & assessed along with Grade cards. All in one envelope.
See below response I got from WES
1. Sardar Patel University, India
Bachelor of Commerce, 2015
Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) | Not Received

Instructions: Refer to Required Documents.
Statement of Marks | Not Accepted

Reason: WES received your mark sheets from the affiliated college you attended. However, WES requires that your university both issue and attest your university mark sheets.

Instructions: Please ask your university to issue and attest your university mark sheets and send to WES in a sealed envelope that is stamped or signed on the back flap by the appropriate official. Refer to Required Documents.

Nov 6, 2019
Hi Vandan & friends,

I just want to know do we need to take two set of color print outs of transcript and marksheet ?

I have done my BE from ADIT in 2005. This forum is very helpful and I got info that I need to got ADIT to get my transcripts and get attested by College and principal. Then go to SPU to get marksheet attested by assistant registar of SPU.

Cps2788

Sep 2, 2019
hello everyone,
I studied my Bsc. from SPU, I sent my transcript two times to wes but both the time they did not accept it, and gave me reason that they did not get transcript directly from the institute, I am not able to figure out what is the exact problem, I followed this steps.....
1) I got my transcript and wes form attested from college.
2) I went to university and attested my wes form and transcript and they gave me both in the sealed envelop.
note : I did not put mark-sheets attested by spu in an envelop.
kindly guide me,

bnvadalia

Aug 20, 2020
Hi all,

The issue of SPU transcript acceptance by WES has now been resolved.

Here's what one should do:
Get the copies of your transcript attested by the college (e.g. GCET) and carry those to the SPU office.
Now get these college attested transcripts along with two photocopy sets of mark-sheets (Notice: mark-sheets should not be attested by the college, it should only be attested by the SPU) for each semester to the SPU office. Let the person in charge at SPU know that you want both the college attested transcripts and the mark-sheets to be attested by the Asst. Registrar and put both inside an envelope. Post or courier this sealed, signed and stamped envelope to WES and you're done.

Here's the explanation why do we include mark-sheets along with the transcripts:
I called WES and figured that they need the transcripts on the letterhead of the University and not the college. I don't know about the other colleges affiliated to SPU but GCET (when it was affiliated to SPU) issued the transcripts with the college logo and letterhead. So I emailed Asst. registrar SPU asking how to resolve this issue? Thankfully, he responded promptly with a proper explanation that I should include mark-sheets along with the transcripts inside the envelope. Now because mark-sheets were issued by the University with University logo and the letterhead, WES could treat it as a secondary proof and could compare it with the transcript. This made perfect sense, so I followed what he said and guess what my SPU transcripts are accepted.

Good luck ;)
Bhargav
Hi Bhargav,

I am Bhargav as well. I too studied in GCET and passed in 2011.
Could you please let me know, don't we need degree certificate as well in the courier? As you have not mentioned about degree certificate along with the transcript.

Because when I inquired in Sardar Patel University the guy told me that they don't send a degree certificate to Wes.

Also, they are asking about an extra copy of the transcript for keeping at their side.

So I am confused about which procedure to follow and also if we are supposed to get signature of GCET principal on transcript or university stamp?

Parth Bhatt

Jul 17, 2017
Hi,
Yes I agree with your explanation, everyone should always put their attested copy of university marksheets in the sealed envelope.
I submitted only transcript issued by my college affiliated to SPU(transcripts were attested by university staff and put in sealed university envelope), but my transcripts were rejected as it had college logo on it. So later my friend requested university team to attest the university marksheet along with WES form and put it inside sealed envelope, now finally my status on WES website says,
Sardar Patel University, India : 1. Degree Certificate :Accepted
2. Statement of Marks : Accepted

Now Just waiting patiently for them to send me the evaluation report.

Thanks all for your help in this group.
dear friend,
i want to ask that for WES evaluation sealed envelope (containing attested transcripts and attested result), we need to send to WES or uni will send,
in case if that sealed cover we send to WES is it okay ?
hope for your reply ASAP...