+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SAP Training

MeenakshiBahl

Jun 11, 2018
Dear All,

To brief, I am a commerce graduate and Company Secretary with 6 years of professional experience In India. I have my plans to shift to Canada by the end of 2018.

Meanwhile, I am planning to enrol for SAP Training. Which SAP module is in high demand in Canada and would help me to fetch a decent paying job? Also, which SAP module will suit my profile?

Also, is it advisable to get a membership in Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA). How well is ICSA recognised in Canada? What are the job prospects after become a ICSA member?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scorpion80

Scorpion80

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
I want to know the answer too for SAP as well As CFA and CFA foundation investment certificates their demands in jobs

parttimebasement

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
100 yrs of work experience from outside Canada is meaningless.
SAP training will give advantage but you will still need canada experience as we have thousands of people who have shown fake work experience to enter into SAP training when they dont know the basics.
Get SAP training in your home country as that will be cheap and then apply for no experience SAP jobs and then move up the ladder.

dkchaitanya

May 12, 2017
Hello All,

I myself D.krishna chaitanya got my COPR and moving to Brampton on Dec 19 2018, Iam a Sap consultant FICO With 6years experience and as you have more experience also lil difficult to get a job ..
But one thing if you know the concepts and process correctly it's very easy to crack a job .