+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SAP PP Consultant

Nov 26, 2022
Hi Team,

I am from India. I am an SAP PP consultant having total 14 years of rich experience. I have 6 years of experience in Production Planning domain. Rest of 8 years are completely in SAP PP module. I have done 4 end to end implementation. Industries for which I implemented SAP are Automobile, Agriculture machine manufacturer, Aeroline & Process industry as well. I want to get work permit in Canada but not will to go through PR process and IELTS exam.

Is there any other way through which I can get work permit for Canada?

A proper guidance is required.

Thanks & regards
Gaurav Pathak

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Team,

I am from India. I am an SAP PP consultant having total 14 years of rich experience. I have 6 years of experience in Production Planning domain. Rest of 8 years are completely in SAP PP module. I have done 4 end to end implementation. Industries for which I implemented SAP are Automobile, Agriculture machine manufacturer, Aeroline & Process industry as well. I want to get work permit in Canada but not will to go through PR process and IELTS exam.

Is there any other way through which I can get work permit for Canada?

A proper guidance is required.

Thanks & regards
Gaurav Pathak
You need to apply for jobs. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. If you will not go through IELTs then that may be an issue to get a work permit. IRCC will want to see you can converse in a language in a work setting.

Nov 26, 2022
You need to apply for jobs. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. If you will not go through IELTs then that may be an issue to get a work permit. IRCC will want to see you can converse in a language in a work setting.
Seems like that is not an option. Because in general employer prefers only those candidate who already has PR.