London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Sharvari Joshi said:
Hello All Dear Forum Members,

I am SAP FICO Consultant with 5+ years of experience with background of B.com and MBA (Finance). I am having domain experience of 3 years. Total goes up near by 8+ exp.

I wish to apply for PR, I got in touch with one of VISA consultant for the same. As I have been told that you can not apply for PR now as SAP FICO requires B.E. ( Bachelor Of Engineering ) Degree as per current rule. I not sure as I am being miss leaded by my VISA consultant.

I am in question of "How SAP FICO (as it is totaly Finance and Accounts stuff) can have a background of Engineering ?

I am really disappointed with this news and feeling very much dejected as I can never apply for Canada PR.

Forum please guide on this. Please let me know which NOC Code accommodates SAP (FICO) skill.

It will be really great help for me if anybody can guide me on this.

Regards,
Sharvari Joshi.
Hi Joshi

your consultant have lack of knowledge there is no such rule that FI consultant requires BE degree. I dont know on which basis he is using this false statement. Research yourself will be better idea just wait for new FSW i think you will be eligible to apply under MIS stream.

Good luck
Syed

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2009
Med's Done....
15-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2014
LANDED..........
27-09-2014
I agree with Mr.badar

However I should point out that being in SAP field which technically is still software related, your education background should be from same field. I think that's where your visa consultant got confused. If you do not have engineering background, search for a NOC category that fits experience n degree in finance. Google the new NOC list.

Also, I would rather trust a visa consultant who says you are not eligible than one who says all is well and ends up costing me my hard earned money. Just my 2 cents!

Regards, SWA

Apr 24, 2014
Dear Badar and All Forum Members,

I am very much thankful for valuable guidance.

Can anyone please tell me where I can see the NOC Code for " SAP Skill " (FICO) Consultant's ? and required education criteria. I think I have to re-check with my VISA consultant. Its very hard to have genuine VISA consultant, and the available those are seems with "Limited Knowledge".

I am from India Mumbai not sure which VISA consultant is good, can anybody share guidance on, who should be approach to ? In the forum I can see most of the people sharing their very good experiences which is really good, but in my case I am feeling very much dejected that on very first step I am miss leaded without my (profile's) fault. This really make me nervous.

I am again thankful to all forum members who are constantly guiding to new members like me and sharing their knowledge. " I wish to god that all aspirant may fulfill all their dreams very soon and wishing them success by all means ".

A genuine request to guide on this. Thank you very much.

Regards,
Sharvari Joshi.

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
hanaa7 said:
what is the Noc for SAP FICO analyst?
HI Hanaa
there is no code for SAP FI or any SAP Consultant normally all SAP Consultant fall under Management Information System (MIS) which means you can apply either under 0213 Computer Information System Manager I write HR Process Consultant in Schedule 3 form and in brackets (MIS). As i have SAP HCM Certification.

Thanks
Syed

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Sharvari Joshi said:
Dear Badar and All Forum Members,

I am very much thankful for valuable guidance.

Can anyone please tell me where I can see the NOC Code for " SAP Skill " (FICO) Consultant's ? and required education criteria. I think I have to re-check with my VISA consultant. Its very hard to have genuine VISA consultant, and the available those are seems with "Limited Knowledge".

I am from India Mumbai not sure which VISA consultant is good, can anybody share guidance on, who should be approach to ? In the forum I can see most of the people sharing their very good experiences which is really good, but in my case I am feeling very much dejected that on very first step I am miss leaded without my (profile's) fault. This really make me nervous.

I am again thankful to all forum members who are constantly guiding to new members like me and sharing their knowledge. " I wish to god that all aspirant may fulfill all their dreams very soon and wishing them success by all means ".

A genuine request to guide on this. Thank you very much.

Regards,
Sharvari Joshi.
Hi Joshi

No need to feel dejected at this stage its a long journey for years. Ask your consultant that you want to apply under MIS as consultant ask the probability of success in the category. No need to worry about where there is will there is always a way :)

Good Luck
Syed

Apr 24, 2014
Dear Badar,

Thank you very much for help. I appreciate your time taken to see my post and reply.

This means alot to me.

As you guided above there no as such NOC Code for SAP Skill, and I guess you have applied currently under 0213 code. As I understand from this code's requirement that :

Employment requirements

A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, business administration, commerce or engineering is usually required.
Several years of experience in systems analysis, data administration, software engineering, network design or computer programming, including supervisory experience, are required.

Means B.com and MBA (Finance) are eligible to apply under 0213 ? ? ? ? ? How the Job responsibilities will match of SAP Consultants to this NOC Codes "Main Duties" mentioned on website.

As a SAP Consultant is doing configuration activities in system, client interaction and etc.

Regards,
Sharvari Joshi.

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Sharvari Joshi said:
Dear Badar,

Thank you very much for help. I appreciate your time taken to see my post and reply.

This means alot to me.

As you guided above there no as such NOC Code for SAP Skill, and I guess you have applied currently under 0213 code. As I understand from this code's requirement that :

Employment requirements

A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, business administration, commerce or engineering is usually required.
Several years of experience in systems analysis, data administration, software engineering, network design or computer programming, including supervisory experience, are required.

Means B.com and MBA (Finance) are eligible to apply under 0213 ? ? ? ? ? How the Job responsibilities will match of SAP Consultants to this NOC Codes "Main Duties" mentioned on website.

As a SAP Consultant is doing configuration activities in system, client interaction and etc.

Regards,
Sharvari Joshi.
Hi Joshi

Yeah 0213 is the right one and you are eligible to apply under that if its available in the current NOC list which i am not sure I think you have to wait for that till May 2014 to reopen.

As far duties are concerns these are same example being SAP consultant are below

Managing Overall SAP FI Configuration
Bridging and streaming FI Policies in SAP
Integration of HR Payroll with Finance
Quality Assurance of SAP FI Module
Business Blue Prints
FI requirements & functional specification
Quality Assurance and System Testing
System user documentation
Reports development
Upgrade of SAP Versions
Fixation/Designing of Forms
Monthly FI activities in system and user accesses
Business Process Designing
Gap Analysis as per best industry practices
Analyze data volume for ERP Systems
Bid evaluation criteria for ERP Selection
Functional Specifications Audit
Data transfer from legacy system

you can put these in IM0008E and than you can also attached your details resume

Good Luck

Thanks

Syed

adisseril

Nov 20, 2013
I am closely viewing this thread and very happy to see all the SAP Consultants joining here and many more to join here.

Keep it up and wish this thread gathers very high popularity.

Currently am working as a FICO Consultant in India.

Hope to land in Canada by June-July 2014. :) :) :) 8)

Apr 24, 2014
Dear All Forum Members,

I checked with one of my VISA consultant for SAP (FICO) Skill NOC Code and it has been said that, I am fitting under NOC Code 2171.

Can anyone from forum help me whether it is right it wrong that NOC Code 2171 accommodates SAP (FICO) skill ?

It will be great help and guidance for me. Appreciating help on this from seniors.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sharvari Joshi.

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2009
Med's Done....
15-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2014
LANDED..........
27-09-2014
Sounds good. Below is the description. If you feel you can fit your FICO experience in terms described below, you should be fine.
The only thing you should be careful about is that your job responsibilities should lay more towards SAP as a software side.
What I mean is that your job duties should detail on how your finance knowledge fulfills below pointers.

The following is a summary of the main duties for some occupations in this unit group:

Information systems business analysts and consultants confer with clients to identify and document requirements, conduct business and technical studies, design, develop, integrate and implement information systems business solutions, and provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery.

Systems security analysts confer with clients to identify and document requirements, assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware, and develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.

Information systems quality assurance analysts develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products and information systems.

Systems auditors conduct independent third-party reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems.

Regards, SWA

ABAP!

Jun 3, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I am an ABAP consultant with 2 years of experience.
So far I have seen only functional consultant participating in this Forum :)

I am planning to apply for FSW Visa this month, but a little skeptical of the jobs when I land in Canada.
Could anyone please guide me as to how are the odds of a professional like me (having 2 years experience in ABAP) to get a job in Canada?

Thanks in advance!

ABAP!

Jun 3, 2014
Thanks a lot for your response.
But the code 2174 says "Computer programmers and interactive media developers"
I am not so sure about "interactive media developers". How does ABAP fit into this?
What about 2171 - Information systems analysts and consultants
and 2173 Software engineers and designers

Please guide!
Thanks.