+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SAP Consultant - Job Search - Join this thread

santosh_nitw

Oct 3, 2014
Hi,

I am SAP MM ,WM, SD & LE (Certified SAP) Professional & looking for job in Canada(Currently, I am in India). I have submitted my passport for Visa stamping & expecting it very soon(PPR date 31st March 2015). How's current SAP market? Can you please guide me on job hunting? Does anyone in this forum have opportunity to share with me?

PS: I request all SAP professionals to join this thread, specially candidates with Visa (PR) in process for

1. Single point of contact and we can build up SAP professional networking.
2. Share opportunities , if any.
3. Any suggestion in Job hunting.

With this thread, I encourage all SAP professional to come together and start helping each other in job search.

crazysun

Star Member
Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffallo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 4 2010
Med's Request
Aug 24 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 29 2012
santosh_nitw said:
Hi,

I am SAP MM ,WM, SD & LE (Certified SAP) Professional & looking for job in Canada(Currently, I am in India). I have submitted my passport for Visa stamping & expecting it very soon(PPR date 31st March 2015). How's current SAP market? Can you please guide me on job hunting? Does anyone in this forum have opportunity to share with me?

PS: I request all SAP professionals to join this thread, specially candidates with Visa (PR) in process for

1. Single point of contact and we can build up SAP professional networking.
2. Share opportunities , if any.
3. Any suggestion in Job hunting.

With this thread, I encourage all SAP professional to come together and start helping each other in job search.
Hi
I am working in US on SAP FICO for the last 7yrs, recently got my Canada PR and planning to move to Canad.
Can anyone please guide me how the SAP market is in Canada?
Is it good idea to move to Canada, leaving job in US?

Crazysun

eyyunni1985

Jan 13, 2014
Hello...

Thanks a lot for creating this thread..

I am SAP Technical consultant - recently received COPR forms.

Howz the market..and how is the pay structure??? Understand its similar to US in terms of Permanent and Contract..

Please share any relevant information...Appreciate it..

Cheers

abtse

Dec 11, 2015
I would like to know if there is any SAP professional with experience in EBIGALL and Utilities out there looking for a job in Canada. You will have to be here in Canada and have the required paperwork done that allows you to legally work here.