+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sao Paulo, Brazil - Translation, certification and Affidavit

frisbee2017

Star Member
May 23, 2017
I am struggling to find an agency which can translate, certify and give me an affidavit in Sao Paulo. Does anybody have any suggestions? We'd like to go in person with our originals to office instead of uploading documents online to a website.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I am struggling to find an agency which can translate, certify and give me an affidavit in Sao Paulo. Does anybody have any suggestions? We'd like to go in person with our originals to office instead of uploading documents online to a website.
Book an appointment at the Canadian consulate in Sao Paulo.

frisbee2017

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Book an appointment at the Canadian consulate in Sao Paulo.
Thanks so much! I booked an appointment. I believe they will notarize my marriage certificate.

I have other documents like whatsapp chats, my spouse's divorce certificate etc to be translated, certified and an affidavit from the translator. The translator who helped me translate documents form english to Portuguese is clueless on the affidavit part. Any suggestions?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thanks so much! I booked an appointment. I believe they will notarize my marriage certificate.

I have other documents like whatsapp chats, my spouse's divorce certificate etc to be translated, certified and an affidavit from the translator. The translator who helped me translate documents form english to Portuguese is clueless on the affidavit part. Any suggestions?
Sorry, can't help there. Perhaps the consulate will be able to provide you with suggestions.