Samples/Templates for Parents PR application docs

quest4pr

Feb 20, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello All,

Just hoping that someone has samples/templates for Parents Invitation to Apply Letter (for PR) and Resume.
Please provide pointers.

happyCanadian

Sep 30, 2021
Hello All,

Just hoping that someone has samples/templates for Parents Invitation to Apply Letter (for PR) and Resume.
Please provide pointers.
I am not sure what do you mean by template of invitation letter ?? that is something you received at a pdf attachment invitation email.

For the resume, I used a template on google doc. Just go to good drive, click on new -> google doc -> from the template. I used a template name "Coral".

Reactions: rajpmgvr and YVR123

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello All,

Please provide pointers.
Invitation to apply letter should be sent to you (sponsor) by IRCC.
If you did not received that email, you should not apply.

quest4pr

Feb 20, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I am not sure what do you mean by template of invitation letter ?? that is something you received at a pdf attachment invitation email.

For the resume, I used a template on google doc. Just go to good drive, click on new -> google doc -> from the template. I used a template name "Coral".
Ok, got it. I thought just like TRV or Super Visa - I have to write a letter which says I invite my parents bla bla.