+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sample vof aeo letter

preety

Sep 27, 2009
hi
im a new member on this site.....
i need a help from your side. can i see any approved aeo letter by hrsdc.
my relatives are residing in vancouver and have dere own business. dey r ready to arrange a letter for me but dey dnt know about the hrsdc approval. dey want to see the stamps and approval process. kindly help me in dis. its urgent.....

Regards
preety
(India)

Chander

Jul 31, 2009
AEO's are not available till yr employer is satisfied with yr caliber and he is of great need for you.You are to show yr strength which is not available in canada.

preety

Sep 27, 2009
i know tht, but i want 2 c d letter so dat i get to know d complications.which stamps to be needed on aeo

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here: http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/workplaceskills/foreign_workers/poarremp.shtml you can find information on how to apply for an AEO. Give this link to your relatives and let them talk to Service Canada and find out.

preety

Sep 27, 2009
Thanx leon, i hv already given them the details but they want to see the sample of approved one.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They will get one if their application is approved. It will not help them to see a sample of an approved one, what are they going to do, try to make a fake one from it? You don't think immigration will check that when you try to use it to apply for your immigration?

preety

Sep 27, 2009
Thanx leon 4 ur guidance.in very confused about this letter.... can u guide me d time required 4 approval from hrsdc.

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
it depends upon the employer(how quickly he provides all the required docs) n HRSDC, which s nowadays taking even 3 mnths.But it depends upon case to case, one of my friend got his in one week only.

preety

Sep 27, 2009
actually my relatives in canada are ready to do that but if in india i want some agent to arrange aeo 4 me , he is charging 10000$ from me........ im very confused

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
preety said:
k. do the employer require to advertise in newspaper 4 3 weeks.
NO, the employer does not need to advertise for the job as its an AEO n NOT LMO, which needs advertisement by employer.
Dnt go for an agent at all ,he must be a fraud. If ur relatives r ready to do it, immediately tell them n provide ur details as its s FREE for the employer in Canada.Why pay 10K for a fraudy AEO,when u can get a genuine one for FREE ,not only for u but for the employer as well.My friend also got the AEO from his brother's personal company.
Here s the link where u can find all the info :

http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/workplaceskills/foreign_workers/poarremp.shtml

preety

Sep 27, 2009
k. but agent in India told me that the the employer has to give advertisement 4 2-3 weeks 4 aeo required 4 PR as well as work.they have to give 6000$ to employer 4 these advertisements. then the hrsdc people come to his office 4 interviews of the appearing candidates and the employer has to give 3000$ to them and from those interviews they tell the hrsdc people that they need person from India as no one is up to the mark. rest 1000$ is the agent's fees. Is all this true?

What is the difference between aeo and LMO? aeo just gives the Pr but no work permit, is that true?

preety

Sep 27, 2009
my relatives said that they need to advertise? i dont know who is true?im a civil engineer and they have there own construction company. i hv told them the procedure but not sure they ll help me or not.

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
ur agent s just trying to cheat u.Dnt listen to him at all.
If u read the link which i ve provided u u can easily understand difference b/w LMO n AEO .
I am 1000% sure tht AEO does not require advertisement at all.May be ur relatives are not mentally prepared for this process as it requires some paper work n follow up from them.
If ur still unsure send a PM to PMM 's inbox.

preety

Sep 27, 2009
I have read the link, it also states that AEO is 4 pr and it doesnt support the work permit. To work in canada u have to take LMO. if they send me simple AEO and not LMO its of no use 4 me.