+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sample Study Plan

RAJA045

Apr 29, 2011
Hi Brothers,
I will need one too. Could you please send me a copy too.
My email ID is: vony.shippings@gmail.com
Thank you in advance.

kamy_seaman

May 2, 2011
hi guys i realy need this study plan too. i have to write it till next week :( thx very much btw my email: kamy_seaman@yahoo.com

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
Hello, can some one please send me a sample study plan too. email: <raiedhasan@gmail.com> thanks in advance :D

simsoon

May 2, 2011
Hi Guys

Can you send me a copy of a study plan too, Please I will re-apply soon.

h0000h@gmail.com

thanks

max_0300

Apr 27, 2011
Hello Friends,
Can you send me a copy of a study plan too, Please I will apply for student visa soon.

Mailing address talha_shoaib@hotmail.com
Thanks

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have got offer letter and most documents needed for visa application.The only thing i realised i dont have is the study plan.
Kindly send me a sample study plan.I can see the format and draf one myself.Pls,pls.Send to hbilha@yahoo.com

Thanks.

masab.qayyum

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Please anybody send me the study plan too at secretaxe@hotmail.com

snake

Feb 10, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy -Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Sir/Madam,

My admission application has been approved and now I wish to apply for a study permit. The ORIGINAL letter of acceptance from the institute is attached.

Introduction: I am a network engineer and I have completed my bachelors from Malaysia in Computer Systems and Networking in 2007. I have been working for more that three years in computer networking field, especially in information security. I would like to pursue a Masters degree in Information Systems Security in order to strengthen my career and keep myself updated with latest technologies and procedures.

Purpose: The technology wave spun its web in Bangladesh during the nineties, but certain sectors are yet to be fully developed. One of the vital sides is network security. It is indeed a handicap for Bangladesh - the fact that there are so many limited e-commerce sites where as, in developed countries, you could probably do absolutely anything online. The main reason behind it is, lack of proper security infrastructure, people do not have courage to buy online for anti-trust issues. I always had a vision to work in those sectors, in my earlier years in university; I have worked on different projects on Internet securities and in final year, wrote a research paper on “vulnerabilities of e-commerce sites in Malaysia ” which was later published in CUTSE 2007. On my first job at a British outsourced software firm (MF Asia Ltd.), I worked on network security of British travel agencies and mailrooms. Later on after joining AIS/D, I am currently working on web filters and am in charge of the school network. Thus a degree exclusively on information security would sharpen my knowledge and boost up my career. Hence I have decided go to Concordia University in Montreal to study at Masters of Engineering in Information Systems Security. Quebec Immigration approved my CAQ on April 15 and it is already forwarded to your embassy (copy of forwarding letter is attached). So I'm sure once I'm back to my country with a IS Security degree in hand, I will be valued by the employers in Bangladesh, both in government level and private level.

I really need your support and request you to encourage me and wish me good luck for my future and efforts and issue me a study permit.

I believe that the information I have provided is adequate and in detail, however if you have any query, please feel free to contact me on 0192XXXXXX or email me at XXXX @ gmail.com

Thank you so much in advance for your kind consideration.

Yours Sincerely,

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Dear Snake,

Dont you think, the sample u got here is weaken in terms of family ties. I mean it seems much general one isnt it.?

mostafa20

Jun 1, 2011
I need some samples of Study plan too. Please send to me too. Thanks so much in advance. star20 [AT] gmail [DOT] com