+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sample statement of purpose

chidosky4ril

Sep 7, 2019
Please what is the right format for a study plan (Purpose letter) ?

Does it necessarily need to have the applicants address? Example below

(Applicant Address)

(Date)

The Visa Officer,
High Commission of Canada,
Philippines

Thanks for your contributions

George Mark

Nov 26, 2021
Owensboro
Category........
BUSINESS
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news Thank you very much for such an interesting post, and I meet them more often then I visited this site. Oakland Raiders Jacket

Lolan

Dec 1, 2022
Hello, I'm 17 and going to study in college in Canada right after I complete my high school. I have a question about Letter of Explanation. Can this be a reason to approve a study permit if I write in my LOE that I chose to study in Canada instead of my home country in order to get theoretical and practical experience (internship) in Canada and apply it in my home country for a successful career start, because if I were studying in my home country, then my career start would not be so successful compared to the situation described above? And if I don't have any property, business or any other documents that can prove my ties to my home country, other then just my relatives who are living there, then is it a problem for me with proving my home ties if I'm 17 years old and want to study in college in Canada right after I complete my high school as I said before?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi, do any friends have a sample of sop related to early childhood education, plz share.
I think if you write it in your own words it would be amazing. Try covering points like it is not a specialized course in your country, every one like for instance a housewife with small space and few toys can set it up a day care though having no knowledge about Freud or Montessori, something around this. (I am referring to India by the way.Take the help of your teachers. Which country by the way you are from?

mrs imad

Mar 2, 2023
I think if you write it in your own words it would be amazing. Try covering points like it is not a specialized course in your country, every one like for instance a housewife with small space and few toys can set it up a day care though having no knowledge about Freud or Montessori, something around this. (I am referring to India by the way.Take the help of your teachers. Which country by the way you are from?
Thank you so much. I am from Pakistan.