+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sample Purpose of Travel

Karren2019

Apr 11, 2019
Hello everyone. Can you please help me. I need a sample letter for Purpose of Travel. I will be applying for TRV visa. I will be going to Canada for travel and also attend my sister's graduation. Please i really need a sample letter for Purpose of travel. Please email it to me at kluchavez13@gmail.com. Thanknyou in advance.

PATELMAYURM82

Mar 25, 2019
Hi,

All I did is upload the one letter mentioning the Purpose of Travel. My Parent's Visa was approved.

Parent Name

Address
Phone

To,
Visa Officer,
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC),
Canada

Sub: Purpose of Travel.

Dear Visa Officer,

My Name is [Primary Applicant name] (Passport No: XXXXXXXX, DOB: MMMM DD, YYYY), and I am an [Country of Citizenship] Citizen living in [city name], [State Name], [Country Name]. My spouse (Name (Passport No: XXXXXXX, DOB: MMMM DD, YYYY) and we are planning to visit [Canada City Name], [Province/State Name], on [Tentative Start Date] to [Tentative End Date]. We have upload necessary evidence of invitation, relationship to a supporter, and other related documents for our Temporary visitor visa application.

We are planning to spend time with our grandchildren, Son [Name], and daughter-in-law. The duration of stay is from [Start Date] to [End Date], a period of 2 months. We will stay with our Son’s family at their residence located at [Canada Address]. During this time, we also plan to visit [List of places to visit. Examples: Niagara fall, Wonderland, Toronto downtown, Thousand Islands, and Montreal city].

Please feel free to contact me at [Primary Applicant Phone Number] or email me at [Email address] in case of any questions.

Thank you for your time and kind consideration of our visitor visa application.

Yours Sincerely,
Primary Applicant Name

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi,

All I did is upload the one letter mentioning the Purpose of Travel. My Parent's Visa was approved.

Parent Name
Address
Phone

To,
Visa Officer,
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC),
Canada

Sub: Purpose of Travel.

Dear Visa Officer,

My Name is [Primary Applicant name] (Passport No: XXXXXXXX, DOB: MMMM DD, YYYY), and I am an [Country of Citizenship] Citizen living in [city name], [State Name], [Country Name]. My spouse (Name (Passport No: XXXXXXX, DOB: MMMM DD, YYYY) and we are planning to visit [Canada City Name], [Province/State Name], on [Tentative Start Date] to [Tentative End Date]. We have upload necessary evidence of invitation, relationship to a supporter, and other related documents for our Temporary visitor visa application.

We are planning to spend time with our grandchildren, Son [Name], and daughter-in-law. The duration of stay is from [Start Date] to [End Date], a period of 2 months. We will stay with our Son’s family at their residence located at [Canada Address]. During this time, we also plan to visit [List of places to visit. Examples: Niagara fall, Wonderland, Toronto downtown, Thousand Islands, and Montreal city].

Please feel free to contact me at [Primary Applicant Phone Number] or email me at [Email address] in case of any questions.

Thank you for your time and kind consideration of our visitor visa application.

Yours Sincerely,
Primary Applicant Name
Thank you!!

babisam

Mar 22, 2022
Hello everyone. Can you please help me. I need a sample letter for Purpose of Travel. I will be applying for visitor visa for my parents. this is second time applied they refused my application because of the reason not detailes purpose of travel and more details of property asset and financial support. Please i really need a sample letter for Purpose of travel. Please email it Babibio2020@gmail.com thank you.

okpah

Jul 26, 2022
Good morning,

I want to travel to canada on a tourist visa, please i need a very good sample of Statement of Purpose of travel to canada. i will spent just 2 to 3 months there, let the SOP be explicit in details.

here is my email address: lawrenceok26@yahoo.com

hope to her from you soon.

thanks.

newbie3205

Sep 25, 2022
Hello - Can someone please paste sample tourist visa SOP for self. I don't have any relatives in Canada and plan to travel for 2 to 3 weeks for leisure. Appreciate quick help.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello - Can someone please paste sample tourist visa SOP for self. I don't have any relatives in Canada and plan to travel for 2 to 3 weeks for leisure. Appreciate quick help.
You aren’t traveling for leisure. You need to be honest and explain that you are trying to get your H1B stamped. Canada and the US share immigration data so IRCC will be able to see that your H1B is expiring soon and asu e you may be trying to get it stamped inCanada.

newbie3205

Sep 25, 2022
You aren’t traveling for leisure. You need to be honest and explain that you are trying to get your H1B stamped. Canada and the US share immigration data so IRCC will be able to see that your H1B is expiring soon and asu e you may be trying to get it stamped inCanada.
Hi Canuck - Can you please post sample for visitor visa for stamping or otherwise. There are currently no dates available for stamping in canada for TCN . I am trying to secure visitor visa for future when dates are available.

YenC_1982

Feb 2, 2023
Hi I'm just new here.. planning to apply for student visa.. I am looking for anyone whon can help me on making my letter for admission, maybe yous can post on sample or the letter you use that helped you being admitted.. Please share and be an instrument of God' blessing..

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
Good morning,

I want to travel to canada on a tourist visa, please i need a very good sample of Statement of Purpose of travel to canada. i will spent just 2 to 3 months there, let the SOP be explicit in details.

here is my email address: lawrenceok26@yahoo.com

hope to her from you soon.

thanks.
Post your draft and people can comment on it.