+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sample Letter for Fixed Deposit (Proof Of Funds)

meatloader

Mar 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone !!
Is there any letter format which needs to be produced from the bank for showing fixed deposits ? Or a colored scan copy of the fixed deposit would suffice ?

Thanks.

MeatLoader

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
meatloader said:
Hi Everyone !!
Is there any letter format which needs to be produced from the bank for showing fixed deposits ? Or a colored scan copy of the fixed deposit would suffice ?

Thanks.

MeatLoader
You can modify the below format to suit your requirement. You can get the following on bank letter head.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Date: ____________

This is to certify that ____________(Full Name) with PAN ____________ is an accountholder of this bank since _______(Date). He is maintaining a Savings account and multiple Term Deposit accounts with this bank. The details of each of his account as of _______(Date) are given below.

Account Account Number Current Balance (in INR) Value in CAD*

TOTAL(A) =

Deposit Account Account Number Current Balance (in INR) Value in CAD*

TOTAL(B) =

GRAND TOTAL (A+B) = _______________ (both INR and CAD value)

INR – Indian Rupees, CAD – Canadian Dollar (*1 CAD = 50 INR as on ______(Date)).

For detailed information on each of these accounts, please refer to the Monthly Statements and Deposit Advices/FD Receipts.

Sincerely,

<Signature of the Branch Manager <Bank Seal/ Stamp>
<Name of the Branch Manager>
<Designation>
[/quote]

Reactions: titanum456

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
meatloader said:
Hi Everyone !!

Thanks.

MeatLoader
if the bank deposits are in ur name, u dont need anything else.

meatloader

Mar 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes it is in my name. So, colored scan copy of the FD Receipt is enough ? No need to produce a letter from bank ?

meatloader

Mar 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please help seniors !!!
Should i go ahead with the bank letter for Fixed Deposit mentioned above ?

meatloader

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
meatloader said:
yes it is in my name. So, colored scan copy of the FD Receipt is enough ? No need to produce a letter from bank ?
ya its enough. i confirmed with my consultants, u dont need any cover letter also. i just sent black and white copy.

NehaGupta19

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Jalandhar
NOC Code......
IF

IF FD DEPOSIT IN MY PERENTS NAME THEN??....WHAT SHOULD I DO?]

PLEASE HELP ME.
You can add No Objection Certificate from your parents where they declare that you can use their funds at any given point of time. However it is advisable that you put the FD in your name. I have attached my mother’s NOC certificate for I had joint account with my mother.

kk084401

Jun 9, 2022
You can add No Objection Certificate from your parents where they declare that you can use their funds at any given point of time. However it is advisable that you put the FD in your name. I have attached my mother’s NOC certificate for I had joint account with my mother.
please provide sample of NOC