+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sample Job Offer format

CANPR003

Nov 18, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I am getting following letter from employer. Is it good enough to get 50 points of Job offer? I am Full time employee of same company and currently on ICT permit :

Sample :
CONFIRMATION OF FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT FOR A PERMANENT RESIDENCY APPLICATION FOR: Name

This is to confirm that XXX has been working as a XXX from <Date> untill present.

The details of their position are as follows:

Job Title: XXX

Salary: XXX

Term of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, XX hours a day, XXX hours per week.

Benefits: Medical, Dental,

Job Duties:
Listed, same list as the verification letter for Canadian experience

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Everyone,

I am getting following letter from employer. Is it good enough to get 50 points of Job offer? I am Full time employee of same company and currently on ICT permit :

Sample :
CONFIRMATION OF FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT FOR A PERMANENT RESIDENCY APPLICATION FOR: Name

This is to confirm that XXX has been working as a XXX from <Date> untill present.

The details of their position are as follows:

Job Title: XXX

Salary: XXX

Term of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, XX hours a day, XXX hours per week.

Benefits: Medical, Dental,

Job Duties:
Listed, same list as the verification letter for Canadian experience
The letter needs to also state that they will continue to offer you this position for one year after you become a PR.

CANPR003

Nov 18, 2020
The letter needs to also state that they will continue to offer you this position for one year after you become a PR.
Thanks for the response but, per nature of work in IT, most companies do not mention the duration of future employment even in appointment letters. specially non-Canadian firms. How do people get that to call out? any experience is welcome here.

Reactions: C_vitamin

C_vitamin

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Thanks for the response but, per nature of work in IT, most companies do not mention the duration of future employment even in appointment letters. specially non-Canadian firms. How do people get that to call out? any experience is welcome here.
Hello,
Did you get your PR? Can you share with us sample of offer letter if possible? I will also claim 50 points and needs an offer letter of employment.

Reactions: Ashish2589

asai

Dec 28, 2021
Hello,
Did you get your PR? Can you share with us sample of offer letter if possible? I will also claim 50 points and needs an offer letter of employment.
Hello,

Please share the letter format which states 1 year of employment after PR clause. Even I am looking for one. Hope you got the PR already

Reactions: C_vitamin