+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

same employer, different working hours confusion !

Dr_Voltron

Dec 7, 2017
looking for advice from a professional as there is no room for a mistake here

I have worked at a pharmacy for around 2 years continuously, but for different weekly hours

11/2013 - 7/2014 ---> full time (48hrs)
7/2014 - 9/2015 ---> part time ( 20 hrs)
9/2015 - 2/2016 ---> full time (48 hrs)

when i entered those data separately to my work history section, i got 3 different lines.
it is the same job at the same pharmacy but i entered them separately as my working hours are different.
I have read that my checklist will ask me to upload three different reference letters since i have 3 different lines for the same job ( haven't got my checklist yet)

Can i just upload the same reference letter three times ? shall i modify it ? what shall i do ?

MelanieL

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
I had the same situation and I am using lawyers for my application. The lawyers made separate lines for all of the different hours that I worked and they uploaded the same reference letter for each line. I think they also did an LOE explaining which periods were full/part time, or maybe that was in the reference letter from work, can't remember

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
looking for advice from a professional as there is no room for a mistake here

I have worked at a pharmacy for around 2 years continuously, but for different weekly hours

11/2013 - 7/2014 ---> full time (48hrs)
7/2014 - 9/2015 ---> part time ( 20 hrs)
9/2015 - 2/2016 ---> full time (48 hrs)

when i entered those data separately to my work history section, i got 3 different lines.
it is the same job at the same pharmacy but i entered them separately as my working hours are different.
I have read that my checklist will ask me to upload three different reference letters since i have 3 different lines for the same job ( haven't got my checklist yet)

Can i just upload the same reference letter three times ? shall i modify it ? what shall i do ?

It has to be three entries into your ee profile as the type of job is varying. If your reference letter contains all the above durations along with the full-time and part-time mentioning with their respective working hours then you can upload the same reference letter for all the three entries. Also you can explain the situation using LOE for this. Hope you are clear in this part. thanks