+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Salesman

@abdoul

Dec 19, 2023
I am writing to express my enthusiasm for the Salesman position. as advertised. With a proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales targets, I am confident in my ability to drive revenue

@abdoul

Dec 19, 2023
  • Effectively managed day-to-day operations of a motorcycle spare parts store for four years.
  • Conducted wholesale transactions, utilizing computerized systems to provide factory insights to customers.
  • Proactively engaged with customers, inspecting motorcycles to determine spare parts needs, resulting in increased customer satisfaction and sales.
  • Implemented a robust system to monitor daily sales and expenses, providing valuable insights into financial performance.

Streamlined wholesale processes, reducing errors and enhancing overall operational efficiency. My work experience

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
  • Effectively managed day-to-day operations of a motorcycle spare parts store for four years.
  • Conducted wholesale transactions, utilizing computerized systems to provide factory insights to customers.
  • Proactively engaged with customers, inspecting motorcycles to determine spare parts needs, resulting in increased customer satisfaction and sales.
  • Implemented a robust system to monitor daily sales and expenses, providing valuable insights into financial performance.

Streamlined wholesale processes, reducing errors and enhancing overall operational efficiency. My work experience
This is not a job site, so not sure what you want.