+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Salesforce Developer job in Canada

sohit4real

Sep 24, 2015
Hello Experts,

I have 5 years of salesforce developer experience and overall 6 years of software developer experience.

I have active express entry profile, however I need job offer to get ITA.

There are many employer's who have posted for salesforce developer job in Canada. However, mostly reject my application as I do not have PR or citizenship.

What you suggest I should apply for jobs. Can i really get a job offer or employer will only prefer candidates who currently stay in Canada.

Is there any Indian immigration consultancy like y-axes, ***** etc who can help me to get a job?

I feel now I wasted my money clearing IETLS, get education verification as getting job is not so easy. Mostly everyone says 99% it is impossible to get LMIA approved job.

Please give your suggestions.

Regards

prardhana

Oct 13, 2015
Hello sohit,

I got your point, if you want to go with consultancy i can suggest you for jobsog overseas consultancy or opulentuz immigration consultancy they have over 10 years of experience in immigration and overseas resume marketing

sohit4real

Sep 24, 2015
prardhana said:
Hello sohit,

I got your point, if you want to go with consultancy i can suggest you for jobsog overseas consultancy or opulentuz immigration consultancy they have over 10 years of experience in immigration and overseas resume marketing
Thanks prardhana. Will have a look into these consultancies. Few of the consultancy I enquired in India but all says I need to spend 80k to 90k and they will not support only searching for job and it's on whole one package.

My search is on to look on portals, websites, groups which can let me connect to recruiters who can help me find a job.

prardhana

Oct 13, 2015
Hello sohit,

please visit jobsog or send your queries to Jobsog.world@gmail.com,hope they will do need full for your overseas job search.

happy job hunting

Regards