+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sales and Marketing NOC question

Lywick

Feb 10, 2018
Hi guys, I'm a bit confused by the NOCs. I can't find any NOC relating to sales and marketing. The closest I could find is NOC 1123 (Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations). However, it does not include my sales experience, which I'm worried about adding, in case it falls under NOC 6411 (Sales and account representatives - wholesale trade (non-technical), as it's classified under skill category C.

Any one who could help? I don't hold a managerial position, only coordinator.

Thanks!

bfabong

Nov 12, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Hi guys, I'm a bit confused by the NOCs. I can't find any NOC relating to sales and marketing. The closest I could find is NOC 1123 (Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations). However, it does not include my sales experience, which I'm worried about adding, in case it falls under NOC 6411 (Sales and account representatives - wholesale trade (non-technical), as it's classified under skill category C.

Any one who could help? I don't hold a managerial position, only coordinator.

Thanks!
Hi! We’re you able to apply already? I just wanna ask how was it?

lina_ballerina

May 17, 2018
Just list at least 10 of your current responsibilities then compare to see which noc compares majority. You could also add a LOE if you want to be safe.