+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Salary slips ?

S

sutyfornow

snehalshah said:
Thank you everybody 8) ;D :D for your help . so finally i wont be making that distressing trip :p to my home town . Thank a lot guys really appreciate your help.
Did they ask for pay slips?

anujw

Mar 14, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
For CEC - Canada experience letter only has ‘base’ salary specified, but I do have all my paystubs which shows what I was drawing here. Would this suffice as supporting document to prove my salary? I understand T4 is the most recommended, but a component in my Salary is per diem which is not accounted for in T4. I have the mail conversation with employer who gave explanation that the Per diem part is not in T4 as its ‘non taxable’ apparently, but I don’t want to write LOE for this and bring in unnecessary confusion. I’m hoping CIC would reach back to me if they think the salary slips are not sufficient and ask for T4 ? In which case, I can probably get a Tax consultant assess and give the right laws/rules under which the per diem exceptions are handled which I can include in the Updated LOE along with T4, should they asked for it.

anujw

Mar 14, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
For CEC - Canada experience letter only has ‘base’ salary specified, but I do have all my paystubs which shows what I was drawing here. Would this suffice as supporting document to prove my salary? I understand T4 is the most recommended, but a component in my Salary is per diem which is not accounted for in T4. I have the mail conversation with employer who gave explanation that the Per diem part is not in T4 as its ‘non taxable’ apparently, but I don’t want to write LOE for this and bring in unnecessary confusion. I’m hoping CIC would reach back to me if they think the salary slips are not sufficient and ask for T4 ? In which case, I can probably get a Tax consultant assess and give the right laws/rules under which the per diem exceptions are handled which I can include in the Updated LOE along with T4, should they asked for it.
Bump

Tejasd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Thank you everybody 8) ;D :D for your help . so finally i wont be making that distressing trip :p to my home town . Thank a lot guys really appreciate your help.
Hello. I am in same situation like yours. Did they ask you to provide any further documents?

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Hi,

Can training allowance be considered as paid work ?
My company has issued me a letter stating training allowance in wage section .