Salary paid in cash: Please help

Manisha Bhardwaj

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I worked with a registered NGO for three years as a psychologist. The salary was paid in cash. The NGO is registered with the Government of India and they have my details on their website too. Now my question is

1. What all things should I get from the NGO other than the experience certificate, salary certificate and I have payslips of the last two years with me.

2. Will this much be enough to prove my work experience because they had no current bank account and would always pay all their employees in cash.

3. What other documents do you consider to be important and will act as proof for my work experience. I have copies of ITR too.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You need a reference letter with duties, pay, time worked on company letterhead that is signed. This is the mandatory document. Doesn’t matter if you were paid in cash.

Manisha Bhardwaj

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You need a reference letter with duties, pay, time worked on company letterhead that is signed. This is the mandatory document. Doesn’t matter if you were paid in cash.
In my experience letter, they have mentioned my salary, roles and duties, work hours and it's on the letterhead of the NGO. What else do I need?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

ifyel

Mar 20, 2021
I worked with a registered NGO for three years as a psychologist. The salary was paid in cash. The NGO is registered with the Government of India and they have my details on their website too. Now my question is

1. What all things should I get from the NGO other than the experience certificate, salary certificate and I have payslips of the last two years with me.

2. Will this much be enough to prove my work experience because they had no current bank account and would always pay all their employees in cash.

3. What other documents do you consider to be important and will act as proof for my work experience. I have copies of ITR too.
Hi

my PR has been approved and I had this problem with one of my work experience being paid in cash

I saw in a forum somewhere that I should also submit my payslips and get a letter from my workplace confirming that I was paid in cash
so that's what i did and i had no problems

Manisha Bhardwaj

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi

my PR has been approved and I had this problem with one of my work experience being paid in cash

I saw in a forum somewhere that I should also submit my payslips and get a letter from my workplace confirming that I was paid in cash
so that's what I did and I had no problems
Thank You for the reply?
How did IRCC verify your work experience? Did they call your employer or visited personally?

ifyel

Mar 20, 2021
Thank You for the reply?
How did IRCC verify your work experience? Did they call your employer or visited personally?
I asked both my previous and current employer's if they were contacted by the IRCC and they both said no, they also didn't visit. so I don't know how they verified it.