+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Salary Certificate

liverpooligan

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
@BillHyatt Hello, I'd be very grateful if you could answer a few questions regarding salary certificate. First of all, can salary certificate be issued to an ex-employee? If yes, here's my situation: I worked for a small establishment for 4 years, I took 2 unpaid leaves/vacations and was paid in cash for the entire period of my employment. I was given 1 wage hike after 2 years of employment. I want to upload a salary certificate and my former employer is willing to sign & stamp any document as long as it states the truth, what are your suggestions. Thanks in advance.

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
@BillHyatt Hello, I'd be very grateful if you could answer a few questions regarding salary certificate. First of all, can salary certificate be issued to an ex-employee? If yes, here's my situation: I worked for a small establishment for 4 years, I took 2 unpaid leaves/vacations and was paid in cash for the entire period of my employment. I was given 1 wage hike after 2 years of employment. I want to upload a salary certificate and my former employer is willing to sign & stamp any document as long as it states the truth, what are your suggestions. Thanks in advance.
No one can answer that question but your employer

Reactions: Kehinde Adeyemo

mdbilal

Sep 13, 2019
Hi,

Did you get answer to this question. I have a similar issue. Can I take Salary Certificate from my ex employer?
Did you submit the same document in your EE profile ?

Please, let me know what you did in your situation .