+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Salary certificate

Sankyman

Jan 7, 2016
since my company does not have payslips,

Can anyone please let me know the minimum number of monthly salary certificates i need to provide for express entry , alternatively i have annual salary certificates which show the total sum and salary summary for the entire work year is that acceptable?? any help is much appreciated

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Sankyman said:
since my company does not have payslips,

Can anyone please let me know the minimum number of monthly salary certificates i need to provide for express entry , alternatively i have annual salary certificates which show the total sum and salary summary for the entire work year is that acceptable?? any help is much appreciated
Salary certificate is not required for EE.

It is required only IF your reference letter does not clearly state that your experience was from a 'paid' job.

Sankyman

Jan 7, 2016
thanks for your reply,
i am planning to submit my company agreements salary certificates along with my reference letter, so if my annual salary is mentioned on my reference letter there is no need for any other salary proof?? just being sure here...

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Sankyman said:
thanks for your reply,
i am planning to submit my company agreements salary certificates along with my reference letter, so if my annual salary is mentioned on my reference letter there is no need for any other salary proof?? just being sure here...
Yes

Reactions: zohasamreen4

jc94

Mar 14, 2016
I did not have to provide a salary cert. with my salary on my reference doc but i did need to provide 3 or 6 payslips... If you don't have payslips i would do everything possible to provide other proof as it can only increase your chances of not having issues. I would draft a letter from the company (get them to print it on headed paper and sign) confirming that they don't issue pay stubs but that your salary is xxx paid every xx weeks at a gross amount of xx.

CADparity

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
What about employment contracts that contain salary + annual salary raise amendments to the contracts? These would prove what your salary has been over the years, wouldn't they?

Sankyman

Jan 7, 2016
well yes the contract has my annual salary mentioned but not the salary structure just the items of the structure

zohasamreen4

Nov 2, 2023

It is required only IF your reference letter does not clearly state that your experience was from a 'paid' job.

My employer has stated the amount I was paid during My tenure. But did not state the mode of payment that is cash. Is it fine or do I need a cash certificate

zohasamreen4

Nov 2, 2023

my employer has stated the amount that I was paid during my work tenure but did not state the mode of payments that is cash is it fine or do I need a cash certificate?